Another Fox

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then what do you suggest people who hunt do?Become a underground clandestine group like the illuminati? And if your suggesting all the mods feel the same way perhaps this site is better off shutting

the only thing powerful in them pics is my dog haha my 1st post was deleted for no reason and when i asked about that got deleted too! hardly my fault now is it! i don't see anybody on the American me

everytime he posts its either pics of dead foxes or complaining about his post being deleted,is he really that stupid doe,s he not realise theirs antis all over this site,just giving them fuel to ge

everytime he posts its either pics of dead foxes or complaining about his post being deleted,is he really that stupid :icon_eek:

doe,s he not realise theirs antis all over this site,just giving them fuel to get a ban in his own country and bringing everybody down in the process, :thumbdown:

hahaha what else would you expect on a fookin HUNTING site! if a ban ever comes its not my fault and who exactly am i bring down??? get a life ya muppet lol

well done mate

well done pal i read your previous post when you got the dog started ,im delighted for you he seems to be taking to it like a duck to water.We hunted 5 covers yesterday ,met 2 foxes and killed one .I should of had the second but my lurchers made a balls of it :doh: .Keep the posts coming pal nice to see someone posting the events of a proper days graft

Thanks! Hes definitely getting better every time, and he just gets angrier when he gets bit! Its amazing the natural hatred they have of them! We done one cover were i got one 3 weeks ago but i give someone else the spot were i was and he missed a sitter. i was the other side of the stream watching the fox run away :icon_eek: Another ran out near the top of the field so i said fook it and threw the dog over after him, he started chasing it an i thought he might get it before it gets across the field but one of the cover dogs ran out and he ran towards it! i shit myself thinking he'd lift the dog lol He ran up beside then went back after the fox, him and 3 cover dogs up over a wall after the fox, i wish i had video camera with me, it was some sight :D

well done pal i read your previous post when you got the dog started ,im delighted for you he seems to be taking to it like a duck to water.We hunted 5 covers yesterday ,met 2 foxes and killed one .I should of had the second but my lurchers made a balls of it :doh: .Keep the posts coming pal nice to see someone posting the events of a proper days graft

I was offered out on sunday again last time we were there we got 5 after 4 covers with hounds! This time we managed just the one, not enough guns and some poor shots we got a dig, two hounds went well 2 were missed! Saldy no lurchers here is military ranges, all 58,000 acres, back next week! Depends what cover can be done because of troops and shit training, good day was had!