A lad we know...

Tally, I appreciate your concerns, and I would mean him no harm...

But he's older enough to have his head down a bog being sick, he is obviously of adult age..

The video has been put put up requesting "banter"...

He's got it..

I am happy to give and receive in the manner in which it is intended.... Humorous take down.

If the same lad put up a post asking for advice, I would be happy to assist...thumbs.gif

So, on this occasion, and only this occasion, I do not accept your criticism.

Best will intended.victory.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this should solve his problems!!         Oh, and could someone have a chat with his parents about contraception?????

He is only a young un ! they do do this type of stuff ,some of the comments made on here i think are out of order. I wonder what some of you would do if your kids ever made a video and grown men t

Tally, I appreciate your concerns, and I would mean him no harm...     But he's older enough to have his head down a bog being sick, he is obviously of adult age..   The video has been put put up

But he's older enough to have his head down a bog being sick, he is obviously of adult age..

He's got it..

I am happy to give and receive in the manner in which it is intended.... Humorous take down.

If the same lad put up a post asking for advice, I would be happy to assist...thumbs.gif

Dont worry about it... One minute everyone is calling society and the way the chavs have turned out... Then someone is backing them up for making themselves look a dick... He probarbly has a bullx and deosnt like cats as well....

He is only a young un ! they do do this type of stuff :doh: ,some of the comments made on here i think are out of order. :no: I wonder what some of you would do if your kids ever made a video and grown men talked about bullets and your kids being ugly :thumbdown:

I find this surprising. Tallyho often posts comments which are aimed at other members and are out of order IMO. He sits back and then jumps on the band wagon to discredit people.He's a bit of a shit stirrer from what I can see, another big man behind his pc. Don't start criticising others and faking concern for the ginger dickhead, when you do exactly the same yourself.

He's got it..

Dont worry about it... One minute everyone is calling society and the way the chavs have turned out... Then someone is backing them up for making themselves look a dick... He probarbly has a bullx and deosnt like cats as well....

so you have never looked like that when you were his age then , you never got pissed and made your self look like a dick as you put it ?

He's got it..

so you have never looked like that when you were his age then , you never got pissed and made your self look like a dick as you put it ?

Not your son is it mate? :icon_eek: Can't see why else you'd be making such a fuss and sticking up for the idiot. And you have to admit he's a bit of a ugly bloke. Sorry Tally...I know he's your lad but it's true.

He is only a young un ! they do do this type of stuff :doh: ,some of the comments made on here i think are out of order. :no: I wonder what some of you would do if your kids ever made a video and grown men talked about bullets and your kids being ugly :thumbdown:

I find this surprising. Tallyho often posts comments which are aimed at other members and are out of order IMO. He sits back and then jumps on the band wagon to discredit people.He's a bit of a shit stirrer from what I can see, another big man behind his pc. Don't start criticising others and faking concern for the ginger dickhead, when you do exactly the same yourself.

Get it right its not called jumping on the band wagon its called having my own opinion !!!! Would you have rather then i went along with the thread just to keep people like you happy :thumbdown: , shit stirer :laugh: my ass i get along with a good few on here i never have stired only gave my view and if you dont like it hard shit .

He's got it..

FFS its a bit of light hearted banter.......the lad obviously never made the video to be the next spielberg but probably so everybody could have a right laugh, and thats whats happening. I would imagine he wouldn't be as upset as you are getting at the minute mate :thumbs:

Get it right its not called jumping on the band wagon its called having my own opinion !!!! Would you have rather then i went along with the thread just to keep people like you happy :thumbdown: , shit stirer :laugh: my ass i get along with a good few on here i never have stired only gave my view and if you dont like it hard shit .

I'm having my opinion too. I reckon you either look just like him and feel sensitive or he's your son. Either way, bad luck mate. :thumbs:

I'm having my opinion too. I reckon you either look just like him and feel sensitive or he's your son. Either way, bad luck mate. :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh: could not be so far from the truth with both statments so bad luck mate :feck:

He's got it..

Yes tallyhoo, i have but never posted it on the web... Your a descent guy with morals but what do you want us to say to such as shit video.."awww, what a lovely lad, look at him having fun".... come on pal, your arguing over nothing...

:laugh::laugh: could not be so far from the truth with both statments so bad luck mate :feck:

...only have your word for it mate. But hey, good luck we can't all be handsome. :tongue2: