Christmas pressies...........

Guest oldskool

got lots of new fleese camo gear, all class stuff, and a new pair of fingerless glove that you can turn into mitts, they are bloody good and a £15 voucher for the local gun shop.. got a few plummer books that i was after, lepus story of a hare and omega plus a badger digging book from H. H. King, i think thats who it is??? it was a limited edition, anyone read it, whats it like??? after a bit of the old love makin with the future mrs i called it a day... the mrs never fails to impress with the pressies :drink::)

Guest Ditch_Shitter
after a bit of the old love makin with the future mrs i called it a day... the mrs never fails to impress with the pressies.

Eh?!? So; You get all the good pressies from " The Mrs. " and then trundle off to shag " The future Mrs. " ??? :icon_eek::blink:

Balls Of Brass, mate! Only, with a life so well planned; Why let go of the present one, who buys ye all these luvvarly pressies? :laugh::tongue2:

Guest oldskool

:laugh: sorry, i worded that wrong the future mrs is, what i call, the mrs! lol, one is more than enough, dont you think??? i can only imagine what 2 would be like :no: ....

this looks a familar sight through the rest of the year :icon_redface: :11:

I got a BSA Lightning

50 yrd long net

River Cottage road trip dvd

Socks ect

Boxing stuff

Money which led to me going to a party which led to :drink::drink::drink: which left me starving at half 1 in the morning with a pair of fairy wings on my back in a chinese (which is known to be dodgy) which led to food poisoning!!!!!!!!!! :(

Edited by red merle
I got a BSA Lightning

50 yrd long net

River Cottage road trip dvd

Socks ect

Boxing stuff

Money which led to me going to a party which led to :drink::drink::drink: which left me starving at half 1 in the morning with a pair of fairy wings on my back in a chinese (which is known to be dodgy) which led to food poisoning!!!!!!!!!! :(

all in all a pritty good christmas then :laugh::laugh: