What way next?

The dogs seven, not eleven... Run the bollocks out of it for the next three seasons, give it all it can take and make a decision to breed from it then, also by then you'd have sussed out the right bitch, half, 3/4 or 5/8, you'll know what you need in a dog, it's then an 'informed' decision! :thumbs:

i would use a proven bitch of around 26tts and of which is a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull and is a racey build but solid with it. i know maybe a bit much looking for a bitch of that calibra but you could also turn to a 3/4 greyhound with a 1/4 collie in in mate but around about the same size and is a proven fox dog ( its got to be catching week in and week out though).

but thats my opinion mate as i am in the same situation as you apart from my dog is worked hard.

all the best mate

steve

The dogs seven, not eleven... Run the bollocks out of it for the next three seasons, give it all it can take and make a decision to breed from it then, also by then you'd have sussed out the right bitch, half, 3/4 or 5/8, you'll know what you need in a dog, it's then an 'informed' decision! :thumbs:

i wuld go with that. this way you get more use of the dog you have. and a pup from your own dog thats (done a bit) will be worth more to you than a pup out of a dog that hasnt done a lot. :thumbs: