filters

if the rabbits are becoming lamp shy like they are round my way it is a good time of the year to get sweet rappers from your chocolate celebrations tin.ive just gathered all my wrappers and have put then on my lazerlight.if you do use these its good idea to go with someone with there lamp so they can also lamp the rabbit just as normal with the white light as the red filter decreases the length of the beem but the red beem can help the rabbit stay just that little bit longer.tell me what you think.

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

i have lamped the street and the back garden and it seems fine.not much about though lol.

good hunting

rew

Edited by REW

if the rabbits are becoming lamp shy like they are round my way it is a good time of the year to get sweet rappers from your chocolate celebrations tin.ive just gathered all my wrappers and have put then on my lazerlight.if you do use these its good idea to go with someone with there lamp so they can also lamp the rabbit just as normal with the white light as the red filter decreases the length of the beem but the red beem can help the rabbit stay just that little bit longer.tell me what you think.

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

i have lamped the street and the back garden and it seems fine.not much about though lol.

good hunting

rew

i think you fu*king nuts rew . :rofl::rofl::rofl: .but if you aint got nowt else that will do... :laugh::laugh:
you can get proper filter for the lazerlights mate i think the sweet rappers will come off after a while and anyway you will have 2 have a white light aswell on it :)
i hope you dint right that with out lol.i was psml... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

rew your a funny man..

Guest big bull x

you can get proper filter for the lazerlights mate i think the sweet rappers will come off after a while and anyway you will have 2 have a white light aswell on it :)

i hope you dint right that with out lol.i was psml... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

rew your a funny man..

hes a learner mate we all had 2 start somewhere ;)

fook me rew ive just read that bit about street and back garden you had me in sticthes how sweet wrappers did you use.. :laugh: .dont be makeing yerself sick pal...and what if someone has got a 240 blitz lamp they will be puking for a week.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

i was getting everyone to eat the chocolates with the red wrappers first.four wrappers fitted nicely round my little lamp.