sthil saws

Guest stewie

im after a sthil saw and have been offered the following

ts350 in gwo £100

ts400 in gwo £180

ts410 in gwo £275

they are all off the same guy and i can try them all out before i buy but what im asking is in the long run what will be the best buy and what different qualitys each saw has :victory: :victory:

ts350 in gwo £100

ts400 in gwo £180

ts410 in gwo £275

they are all off the same guy and i can try them all out before i buy but what im asking is in the long run what will be the best buy and what different qualitys each saw has :victory: :victory:

I would personally go with the ts 400 i find that the 410 is shite and we have sent back half a dozen pure crap . :thumbs:

just had a phone call of someone with a ts410 for sale for £150 :laugh: :laugh: think i no which one im getting now plus he is a very genuine bloke if i ask him no questions he will tell me no lies :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

cheers all for replying :thumbs: but thatcher why you sent them back?? ive never heard anyone moan before

just had a phone call of someone with a ts410 for sale for £150 :laugh: :laugh: think i no which one im getting now plus he is a very genuine bloke if i ask him no questions he will tell me no lies :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

cheers all for replying :thumbs: but thatcher why you sent them back?? ive never heard anyone moan before

We wouldnt keep a 410 ,to troublesome if worked regularly not the same quality as earlier models imho, :thumbs: ,and we have about 20 saw in total.

ts350 in gwo £100

ts400 in gwo £180

ts410 in gwo £275

I would personally go with the ts 400 i find that the 410 is shite and we have sent back half a dozen pure crap . :thumbs:

spot on ..the 410 is shite ...no half as robust as the 400...the 410 blows for fun ..going through pistons like fook.,...

ts350 in gwo £100

ts400 in gwo £180

ts410 in gwo £275

spot on ..the 410 is shite ...no half as robust as the 400...the 410 blows for fun ..going through pistons like fook.,...

A man that know the craic , :thumbs:

fair enough ive never used one but i really cant see why a company as good as sthil would make a new model thats not as good as the last one :blink: :blink: it just dont make any sense :icon_eek:

Buy the f****n thing then but they are shite simple as ,anyboby who is using saws regular wouldnt touch em ,i can get Brand new 410 for £ 250 but i would rather use a chinese junior hacksaw with a worn blade :thumbs:

fair enough ive never used one but i really cant see why a company as good as sthil would make a new model thats not as good as the last one :blink: :blink: it just dont make any sense :icon_eek:

How about Stihls used to be made in Germany ,but now a lot of the parts on the latest models are made by some slinty eye retard in a back alley in China :thumbs:

Buy the f****n thing then but they are shite simple as ,anyboby who is using saws regular wouldnt touch em ,i can get Brand new 410 for £ 250 but i would rather use a chinese junior hacksaw with a worn blade :thumbs:

was only a question no need to spit your dummy out :doh: