My new pup!

all i can say is the pup came here the best of health i dont think she could be any better health wise she certainly got some attitude she put 2 older very boisterous and bigger pups in there place she as bold as brass and when i seen both parents before thet were mated they looked in the healthiest they could of been im far from an expert on hunting dogs but not much many can teach me about dogs in general and im very happy and by the looks of it so are the other owners thats what counts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not outside in a kennel then.? Mine was born outside, so he stays outside.They get a better coat aswell outside

i own this bitch now her feet and legs are fine its how the pic was taken i dident stand her right as she moved she is a fast bitch very loyal and has plenty of prey drive ive had her around life stock today and is not botherd i intend to work her myself with c/g [bANNED TEXT] ive got her fit sorry to put this on your post c/g its just to get the feet ancerd atb mlb

Wouldnt worry about him miss, does it all the time, then back tracks, think he is always pissed at night. CCan be a nice person sometimes but you dont have to answer to anyone.... see ya soon.

pm sent to not ruin the thread :thumbs:

all i can say is the pup came here the best of health i dont think she could be any better health wise she certainly got some attitude she put 2 older very boisterous and bigger pups in there place she as bold as brass and when i seen both parents before thet were mated they looked in the healthiest they could of been im far from an expert on hunting dogs but not much many can teach me about dogs in general and im very happy and by the looks of it so are the other owners thats what counts

they are nice healthy pups mate look forward to seeing them grow :thumbs:

aup mate hows it goin :thumbs: mine can eat like fook lol loves chickin and rice

agree with what you say to bud

At the end of the day you were showing on the pup not the garden ... Screw the numpty's on here talking about bad feet and whatever the crap about the sire. At the end of the day dogs are fit healthy and with this comunity i will be doing the same with mine for one reason only the proof is in the pudding ! As much as f/h and i like a laugh where is the line drawn ? Do any of you realy thing a man on here daily would go out his way to make sure people on here had his pups ? NO i think he may have done it for a reason and that reason is when 3 or 4 people on this site are updating on the progress of these dogs its just a matter of time till the idiots eat there words !! The man is unable to patter back to the clowns so they all come from the woodwork ....

% questions on an 8 week old pup ..

Well fed ? Alert ? wormed ? Come with advice ? Out going ? All that matters and i can tell all are answered just with the photo.

On thl ... 8 Week old pup What you think , How tall , How much excersise , what will i feed ? Answer ... If asking later questions you shouldnt have a dog !