My new pup!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not outside in a kennel then.? Mine was born outside, so he stays outside.They get a better coat aswell outside

yes dotty correct i'm not one for spouting on here what they have done. i'm getting out alot more since i finished bickering on here. maybe you should try it :thumbs:

how many people test there greys i think i'm one of the very few and ask yourself the grey in your lurcher was it tested what about the kerry blue was that a very slim chance.

dotty you like to think your a big hard man i'll be happy to give you the lad who owns the bulls number if you would like to slate his dog i'm a 100% sure he will be happy to meet you :thumbs:

i'll send you his number tommorow :thumbs:

dont waste yer time or effort mate, ill no be foning somecunt who not only owns a blue staffy that is untried, but is putting said staffy over untried, as you say useless greys, :blink:

you an yer bull owning pal can go skipping over the plough all nite long for all i care,

i aint on here bumping me dogs up, you are :whistling:

catch ye in a long yin :bye:

He has reared them how they should be seen far to many under nourished pups on here of late that need a good worm and a bit decent meet . Sure the pups will do there job for all concerned her feet look ok to me tbh i rarely see two greyhounds that look the same there all different in many many ways. Good luck to the pups guys .

Kris

He has reared them how they should be seen far to many under nourished pups on here of late that need a good worm and a bit decent meet . Sure the pups will do there job for all concerned her feet look ok to me tbh i rarely see two greyhounds that look the same there all different in many many ways. Good luck to the pups guys .

Kris

cheers fe look forward to next season :thumbs:

i own this bitch now her feet and legs are fine its how the pic was taken i dident stand her right as she moved she is a fast bitch very loyal and has plenty of prey drive ive had her around life stock today and is not botherd i intend to work her myself with c/g [bANNED TEXT] ive got her fit sorry to put this on your post c/g its just to get the feet ancerd atb mlb

• Like 1

i own this bitch now her feet and legs are fine its how the pic was taken i dident stand her right as she moved she is a fast bitch very loyal and has plenty of prey drive ive had her around life stock today and is not botherd i intend to work her myself with c/g [bANNED TEXT] ive got her fit sorry to put this on your post c/g its just to get the feet ancerd atb mlb

yes im sorry to kay about ruining your thread :doh: :doh: i should of known better hope no hard feelings :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wouldnt worry about him miss, does it all the time, then back tracks, think he is always pissed at night. CCan be a nice person sometimes but you dont have to answer to anyone.... see ya soon.