R I P Blue

Sad day boys after 4 year of retirement blue my bedlinton greyhound had to be put down because of cancer before he suffered, this dog was a great lamping dog catching 17 rabbits his first night out at 12 month old, he has sired 9 litters and has at least 18 gran kids i know of, so even tho the blood has stopped courseing round him it still courses round many good a lurcher stillpost-49903-031060900 1287422000_thumb.jpg

Sad day boys after 4 year of retirement blue my bedlinton greyhound had to be put down because of cancer before he suffered, this dog was a great lamping dog catching 17 rabbits his first night out at 12 month old, he has sired 9 litters and has at least 18 gran kids i know of, so even tho the blood has stopped courseing round him it still courses round many good a lurcher stillpost-49903-031060900 1287422000_thumb.jpg

sorry to hear that

R.I.P. Blue.

sorry to hear that mate iv not long just lost a lurcher he died out laming i no how it feels

sorry 2 here tht mate atb.