saluki x dog pup 8 weeks

hi all this is the last pup out ov a litter ov 3 bred by myself out ov my black tan saluki grehound bitch to my saluki greyhound dog. mother bred out ov captain,smokey,cruiser she has 30 years ov breeding in her. the father is bred out ov luke x queeny. 1 dog black and tan in coulour strong pup wormed and fleed 300. thanks stuboi. contact number 07772307056. pup was born on 24 augest

hi all this is the last pup out ov a litter ov 3 bred by myself out ov my black tan saluki grehound bitch to my saluki greyhound dog. mother bred out ov captain,smokey,cruiser she has 30 years ov breeding in her. the father is bred out ov luke x queeny. 1 dog black and tan in coulour strong pup wormed and fleed 300. thanks stuboi. contact number 07772307056.

hi all this is the last pup out ov a litter ov 3 bred by myself out ov my black tan saluki grehound bitch to my saluki greyhound dog. mother bred out ov captain,smokey,cruiser she has 30 years ov breeding in her. the father is bred out ov luke x queeny. 1 dog black and tan in coulour strong pup wormed and fleed 300. thanks stuboi. contact number 07772307056.

why u getin rid put pup [bANNED TEXT]