Bill the farm dog & cattle

Great shots Kay - I like the moodiness of them. The monochrome/sepia/B&W adds to that

I used to have an old collie at the farm years ago like that, always looked (and smelt) like he needed a wash. I saw him once trotting back up from the village with a freshly baked loaf in his mouth - he was a bit of a chancer with the local bitches too ...

OTC

Excellent shots Kay :thumbs:

Bill looks like he's getting on a bit but I bet he'll never give up his job... Reminds me of a dog I used to have, he always looked a mess too!

Love the backlit moos, very nicely done :yes:

he was getting on a bit .... i think his job is to watch the gate .. he did follow me to a field round the other side of the farm then he walked back & lay down watching the gate :laugh: :laugh:

Great shots Kay - I like the moodiness of them. The monochrome/sepia/B&W adds to that

I used to have an old collie at the farm years ago like that, always looked (and smelt) like he needed a wash. I saw him once trotting back up from the village with a freshly baked loaf in his mouth - he was a bit of a chancer with the local bitches too ...

OTC

i chanced the black & white setting on the camera rather than alter them at home .. not used manual a great deal .. but i think i will start to use it more .. now i understand which way to move the f stop :laugh: i was pointing into the bit of sun we had here .. but they didnt come out to bad

There was a b&w collie in a run i might ask the farmer if i can attempt to photograph that dog working at some point .. also there will be lambs next year to do with any luck :thumbs:

Oh before i forget you know the poppys you took & sent me the files .. well i printed 4 of them for my newly decorated walls & they look stunning .. i even put your name in the corner of 2 of them :laugh:

everyone that has been here since i hung them has commented on how beautifull they are :thumbs:

Oh before i forget you know the poppys you took & sent me the files .. well i printed 4 of them for my newly decorated walls & they look stunning .. i even put your name in the corner of 2 of them :laugh:

everyone that has been here since i hung them has commented on how beautifull they are :thumbs:

Glad you have made some use of them, and they look nice where they are :thumbs:

OTC

Glad you have made some use of them, and they look nice where they are :thumbs:

OTC

i told you i would get my reflection in the pic :laugh: