pure bull

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

matt_hooks im actually in shock that someone who has enough interest in dogs to be on a forum is such a thick b*****d to make such a statement. Pitbulls are banned because c**ts like you make them sou

Certainly to big for earthwork but he may have his uses.. Nice dog.. ..... Pa

the fact is though that working 'bull terriers' are usually dog aggressive,thats the way it is and the way it should be.

Posted Images

well the dogo is actually a hunting breed which must have some ball's to tackle big cat's and is fastter with more stamina and a better nose so it would make sense i suppose.

......in theory that is

more stamina than a pit ...ha,ha,ha

i think dogos are the way forward for bullxs not pitbull curs?????

theres pit bull, pointer,english bull dog and about a dozen other breeds used to make the dogo i dare say one over a greyhound would be ok Edited by lietome

A proper fit fighting pit is meant ton last extensive periods in the pit. I would say the dogo is a dog more suited for the chase but could it last hours with another dog of same weight, I dont know bulls are my thing staff, english, pits whatever but another opinion form some one who has worked a dogo is more valuble than some one who has read a web-page or seen a picture in a book atb sam

A proper fit fighting pit is meant ton last extensive periods in the pit. I would say the dogo is a dog more suited for the chase but could it last hours with another dog of same weight, I dont know bulls are my thing staff, english, pits whatever but another opinion form some one who has worked a dogo is more valuble than some one who has read a web-page or seen a picture in a book atb sam

maybe a reason why the majority of people favour the pitt, not saying that there aint any good working dogos out there as am sure there is just at this current time the pitt is easyer to come by, , samstrom get that staff out mate, grab the lamp and get on it mate, :thumbs: