thieving scumbags

:thumbs:

theres allways one clown its enough having stock taken without some one making jibes when a mans down well lets hopeya wake up to the seriousness of this theft birds dogs etc its all the same to the dedicated stockman good luck mate in retrieving your birds because ya going to need it been in same boat mesen on more than one occasion so lets have some vigilance at local markets stock sales etc

:thumbs:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TRY HIGHGATE DOG TRACK fur and feather auction tomorow night thats where im looking for my rotovator they pinched last night

hi all,a good friend of mine who lives in the rotherham area had his yard broken into on saturday night and all of his quality shamos and asils were taken,these were top quality specimens and there was 7 shamo stags that were outstanding and would be welcomed by anybody who knows owt,this was no two minute operation they would of had to do a lot of bolt cutting and catching up 30 chickens is no mean feat,this is fecking devasting,theres years of hard work gone into these birds just for some scum kunt to rob :censored: theres a reward on the safe return of any of thses birds,if your offered any top quality shamos or asils pls let me know,its not grassing its sorting the scum from the good,il get some pics up,pls all keep your eyes and hears open,these kunts will pay for this :censored:  :thumbs:

Fecks sake there only chickens

well done knobhead just the kind of reply i was after :censored: go an piss on someone else thread you :wankerzo4:

Thats rich coming from you who openly boast about poaching and stealing game you know what happens if you live by the sword?? :wankerzo4:

I hereby award you the title of 'Prick Of The Week'

Only chickens.. ? So what ! You dont steal any persons pride and joy, they've spent there hard earned money and some c**t just takes it..

I've spent £1000's on my stock, even Importing stock from out of Europe/Brazil, I've refused 4 grand for one of my Taiwan stags...

Mate, check Wakefield travalers site, a few year's ago some Orientals turned up there from via Birmingham.. :thumbs:

Edited by Borat

My mate's been hit a number of times. He also has game chickens. He shows them and unfortunately the addresses of entrants are required at events / game fairs etc. Whilst some on here are obviously clueless, the fact is these people spend a lot of time and money looking after their birds and though some might think the cost irrelevant the fact is you can never get back the time, no matter how rich you are.

It's extremely difficult to secure these birds because they are best conditioned on free land. He tried using a gaurd dog, they came and battered the dog with an iron bar so badly it had seizures and was put to sleep.

I don't want to dampen your friends hopes but I suspect he already knows who and why they've been stolen as they're often used for gambling in cock fighting. I sincerely wish him the best of luck though.

hi all,a good friend of mine who lives in the rotherham area had his yard broken into on saturday night and all of his quality shamos and asils were taken,these were top quality specimens and there was 7 shamo stags that were outstanding and would be welcomed by anybody who knows owt,this was no two minute operation they would of had to do a lot of bolt cutting and catching up 30 chickens is no mean feat,this is fecking devasting,theres years of hard work gone into these birds just for some scum kunt to rob :censored: theres a reward on the safe return of any of these birds,if your offered any top quality shamos or asils pls let me know,its not grassing its sorting the scum from the good,il get some pics up,pls all keep your eyes and hears open,these kunts will pay for this :censored::thumbs:

Bump.. :thumbs:

thanks for all the genuine replys :thumbs: but its still as you were :thumbdown: im one of the most pleasant likeable blokes you could wish to meet,but at this moment in time i could seriously kill some kunt :censored:

your not that bad mate even tho you support man yoo :laugh: hope you find your stock mate :thumbs: