What were you doing half your life ago ?

24 years old. Preparing for marriage :blink: Oh how i wish i knew then what i know now :wallbash: . Finding work away from home for 3 years in Pleasley, Mansfield eased the pain though :boogie: Drinking and working took up most of my time :whistling: Happy times.

3 year in pleasley.............. feck thats worse than prison :laugh:

thats true nowhere worse than pleasley lol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

going out friday night on the piss, going back home monday night,feck knows where i went for 2 1/2 days (every week. Once woke up in a house with a German woman, who didnt speak english . We were on

thankyou andy my life well back on track now

thanks again andy yep it sure does still go on but you got to be strong all the way

most likely in a warehouse or field dancing to spiral tribe/circus warp :boogie:

spiral tribe in a field,those were the days , :thumbs:

:victory:

Was definatley thrills pills & bellaches, along with powders, funghi, vespas, nova, minis, totty, dole, bongs, bands some lamping & then some more bongs. (why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly).

Ive given up a few of the above of late.

24 years old. Preparing for marriage :blink: Oh how i wish i knew then what i know now :wallbash: . Finding work away from home for 3 years in Pleasley, Mansfield eased the pain though :boogie: Drinking and working took up most of my time :whistling: Happy times.

new houghton comes to mind. :whistling:

Getting expelled for the second time round. The drink, drugs and waking up with birds in a completely different town to where I started and not having a clue what her name is came later on in life. I'm still young enough to be out there doing it but what a waste of cash and brain cells those years were :no:

Haa, got some good memories of those buss shelters outside the welfare and up the side of the ramper! :icon_eek:

Those Houghton girls where warm........ warmer than welbeck estate! .... :thumbs:

Nowt wrong with huffen :laugh: where men are men and women are :icon_redface:

Nowt wrong with huffen :laugh: where men are men and women are :icon_redface:

errr... like Jeoff Capes... if you're lucky!.. :laugh:

1988... , it was dogs, dogs and more dogs.... then in the days off....

Fishing stiffs and suicides out the river Mersey whilst working on the rescue boat and extra shifts lifeguarding at the local pool. Wild nights crazy days, booze, birds and a liberal smattering of violence... Good times! ;)

(Oh lord, thinking back... I'm a shadow of my former self!!!!) :(