What were you doing half your life ago ?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

going out friday night on the piss, going back home monday night,feck knows where i went for 2 1/2 days (every week. Once woke up in a house with a German woman, who didnt speak english . We were on

thankyou andy my life well back on track now

thanks again andy yep it sure does still go on but you got to be strong all the way

I finished school, went to university to study, got my qualifications, then travelled. I was then approached and asked to do some photography in Italy. From there I got more work, then came back to the uk, and through a friend on here I got a job for the NME for 5yrs. Good times they were :thumbs:

Now I've gone back to my old job working abroad from time to time. In between this I work 2 lurchers, love my hunting, and do as much as I can when I can.

i was nearly 13 so was still mooching about the fields catching critters then trying to hide them from my parents, steal whisky from my parents drink cabinet, watchin startrek every nite with my dad, walking my dogs, walking my neighbours dogs, playing about with wicca, breeding pet mice, was training and competeing in martial arts, skiving off from school. getting grounded repeatedly for not tidying my room...

going out friday night on the piss, going back home monday night,feck knows where i went for 2 1/2 days (every week. :doh: Once woke up in a house with a German woman, who didnt speak english . We were on a (water bed) i must have done few lengths that night, :laugh: i never though i would make 50+ ;)

:toast:

24 years old. Preparing for marriage :blink: Oh how i wish i knew then what i know now :wallbash: . Finding work away from home for 3 years in Pleasley, Mansfield eased the pain though :boogie: Drinking and working took up most of my time :whistling: Happy times.

24 years old. Preparing for marriage :blink: Oh how i wish i knew then what i know now :wallbash: . Finding work away from home for 3 years in Pleasley, Mansfield eased the pain though :boogie: Drinking and working took up most of my time :whistling: Happy times.

3 year in pleasley.............. feck thats worse than prison :laugh: