out digging the weekend

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if it's the pictures, but the Glen looks smaller than the Bitch?

are you not worried about a 4 week pregnant bitch resorbing some pups if worked for a long time like that?

Both look good lumps of dogs

Bryan

Edited by Bryan

its just the picture bryan have to agree with you she looks like a kerry blue in that pic the bitch is 18 pound the glen is 30 pound fit hes a big lump of a dog,and the bitch is their to be dug not to worried about pups till their on the ground that was her last dig till she pups.il get a pic up of her when she has the pups.

Don't know if it's the pictures, but the Glen looks smaller than the Bitch?

are you not worried about a 4 week pregnant bitch resorbing some pups if worked for a long time like that?

Both look good lumps of dogs

Bryan

its just the picture bryan have to agree with you she looks like a kerry blue in that pic the bitch is 18 pound the glen is 30 pound fit hes a big lump of a dog,and the bitch is their to be dug not to worried about pups till their on the ground that was her last dig till she pups.il get a pic up of her when she has the pups.

Good stuff, great to see someone working Glens, from the picture i was thinking dig the glen and use the Bitch at the end,hard to know anything from pictures. :thumbs:

is the Glen from working lines?good luck with them both

Bryan

Good stuff, great to see someone working Glens, from the picture i was thinking dig the glen and use the Bitch at the end,hard to know anything from pictures. :thumbs:

is the Glen from working lines?good luck with them both

Bryan

The Glenn is KC like most Glenns. The gene pool is so small at some stage they have bits of each other in them. I was looking for these elusive working Glenns. Some of the people that worked Glenns when I got the info and looked into what they bred sure some of there breeding was in my fella. The sire of my dog was used alot. He didnt work but was putting something into the pot that was working out. So this elusive working Glenns was in my posetion already. Unlike alot of modern oversized Glenns I sourced out smaller types. A dog Glenn should be at max 35lbs. My dog is spot on size wise compared to alot of todays Glenns.They are being selectively bred by most for size unfortunately.If you want a terrier bigger than my Glenn get a wheaten.The pic of the bitch is from a different angle and all that hair does make her look bigger than she is. Looking down at the Glenn in the pic makes him look smaller. He would be considered small next to other dog Glenns as they are too big and bred oversized.I have a bitch Glenn there when I have her fit you could probably give her a go underground.