First night out with pup...

Went out for the first time on Friday night with my pup Neala, who is 10 months old. She had 5 slips and caught 4. She only missed 1 as it went over a bank and we weren't fast enough with the lamp. With the first slip, the rabbit stayed in it's seat until we actually nudged it to move and she was straight on it. Retrieves could have been better, but I'll put that down to the excitement. Also got 10 and a long ear with our other older dog. Overall very pleased and looking forward to this season.

post-20742-029830600 1286743350_thumb.jpg

post-20742-070016100 1286743592_thumb.jpg

Edited by gsp_lass

A cracking start and many more to come love. Can I just ask why, when on a hunting forum, a topic about hunting gets only 4 replies in 2 days and other insignificant garbage gets everbody replying. Does this make anyone really want to post topics about hunting! I thought a forum like this would be here to encourage all hunters not just the idiots. It's a shame people can't be bothered to answer good topics. Looking forward to many more nights out.

Y I S Pete