3 digs today

had a walk out earlyer today and it payed off first earth we tryed was a big earth with about 15 entrances about 50 yards away from a release pen .......we entered my black bitch after about 10 mins couldnt hear nothing so on with the box.......we found her 21 metres from were she had entered at point 8 so we had a bang about to try for a move or bolt but it was a stop end so we started to dig nice and easy about ten mins after we broke through and lifted the bitch and dispached the fox when we drew the dead fox out another one poped from behind it and that was dispached so 2 foxs in the first earth good start to the day after cleaning up we had a short drive to the next spot a little 1 eyed earth so we entered the same bitch again .......strait up baying so we left her for a few mins and no movment and only point 5 so we droped a quick hole lifted the bitch and dispached the fox ......3 foxes in 2 digs well chuffed ...after a quick easy clean up we had a half mile walk to the next spot another big spot only 4 entrences but they cover a lot of ground this time we used {twobobdog1}s 9 year old dog we enterd him and waited for about 20 mins for him to dig on and make contact then we put the box on to see were he was this time it was a bit deeper but looked easy digging but we was wrong it was only 1.3 but full of hazel roots and they made it longer and harder than we exspected ...........it took us just over an hour to break through and he was on top of his game working like a vetran should .......after he was lifted number 4 was dispached and we were well and truly fu.ked the walk back to the truck seemed a lot longer ............i will add some pics when i get them off my mates phone .........not the best writer in the wourld but hope you enjoy a.t.b brog thumbs.gif

had a walk out earlyer today and it payed off first earth we tryed was a big earth with about 15 entrances about 50 yards away from a release pen .......we entered my black bitch after about 10 mins couldnt hear nothing so on with the box.......we found her 21 metres from were she had entered at point 8 so we had a bang about to try for a move or bolt but it was a stop end so we started to dig nice and easy about ten mins after we broke through and lifted the bitch and dispached the fox when we drew the dead fox out another one poped from behind it and that was dispached so 2 foxs in the first earth good start to the day after cleaning up we had a short drive to the next spot a little 1 eyed earth so we entered the same bitch again .......strait up baying so we left her for a few mins and no movment and only point 5 so we droped a quick hole lifted the bitch and dispached the fox ......3 foxes in 2 digs well chuffed ...after a quick easy clean up we had a half mile walk to the next spot another big spot only 4 entrences but they cover a lot of ground this time we used {twobobdog1}s 9 year old dog we enterd him and waited for about 20 mins for him to dig on and make contact then we put the box on to see were he was this time it was a bit deeper but looked easy digging but we was wrong it was only 1.3 but full of hazel roots and they made it longer and harder than we exspected ...........it took us just over an hour to break through and he was on top of his game working like a vetran should .......after he was lifted number 4 was dispached and we were well and truly fu.ked the walk back to the truck seemed a lot longer ............i will add some pics when i get them off my mates phone .........not the best writer in the wourld but hope you enjoy a.t.b brog thumbs.gif

Good read Brog, and have to say Im a bit green with envy...lol, not had much luck up here yet,seeing plenty of activety but none to ground, its still very mild weather an hopefully later in the season will find some at home. atb.

Good read Brog, and have to say Im a bit green with envy...lol, not had much luck up here yet,seeing plenty of activety but none to ground, its still very mild weather an hopefully later in the season will find some at home. atb.

the weather is mild here to but thers still plenty to ground ..........i think its because the foxes are semi urban .....but we still have plenty of blank days but there soon forgot when you have a gooden a.t.b brog thumbs.gif

Edited by brog