A few bits and bobs from over the week, i have to admit the sunsets here were some of the best i've seen, beaten only by Africa.

1-30.jpg

2-32.jpg

4-31.jpg

6-28.jpg

8-30.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_9750.jpg

DSC_9908.jpg

DSC_9930.jpg

DSC_9964.jpg

DSC_9969.jpg

• Like 1

Haaa... the Needles.. remember a family holiday overlooking those loooooong time ago!

Very nice shots again... Polariser for the bottom 3 by any chance?? :thumbs:

I'll learn how to use my camer.... one day! ha... :thumbs:

Yes try 10 fecking days in a cottage on the side of a cliff, pissing rain and a whinging city boy! :laugh: :laugh: Thank god for Albert and his chums! :laugh:

No polariser, i have never used filters, never been particulary interested in landscape photography, if i see a nice scene i snap it, but am lacking the expertise needed for GOOD landscape photography. Those just had the levels edged up slightly in the shop to increase to contrast. :thumbs:

Haaa... the Needles.. remember a family holiday overlooking those loooooong time ago!

Yes try 10 fecking days in a cottage on the side of a cliff, pissing rain and a whinging city boy! :laugh: :laugh: Thank god for Albert and his chums! :laugh:

No polariser, i have never used filters, never been particulary interested in landscape photography, if i see a nice scene i snap it, but am lacking the expertise needed for GOOD landscape photography. Those just had the levels edged up slightly in the shop to increase to contrast. :thumbs:

Haa nice one.. i've never used filters but have seen some of my brothers landscape stuff i'm quite impressed, especially on his new micro Four Thirds thingy.. i should try to get my hands on some of his work for on here, toyed with a polariser but need a new lense to go with it!.. :laugh::yes: .. :thumbs:

Haa nice one.. i've never used filters but have seen some of my brothers landscape stuff i'm quite impressed, especially on his new micro Four Thirds thingy.. i should try to get my hands on some of his work for on here, toyed with a polariser but need a new lense to go with it!.. :laugh::yes: .. :thumbs:

Filters make a hell of a difference...A polariser will help bring out the clouds and darken off the sky if the conditions are right, and a set of ND grad filters are helpful for sunsets and sunrise.

Nice shots btw Hannah, my favourite is the turquoise shoe :thumbs: But I love the B&W dog! What did you say to him to make him look like that!!!

Thanks Muttle . . . .. yes i will invest in some filters at some point. Just never any time to "play" with new techniques!

As for my dog . . . . she'd been sent inside as i was waiting for the foxs to approach, heavy sulk over the back of the sofa whilst i dished out chicken . . . .. . then began peering up above the door at a crane fly, just as i took the shot! :toast:

The sulking face a couple of seconds before! :thumbs:

DSC_9761.jpg

Hi ya, no unfortunatly not :thumbdown:

The weather for the first part of the week was dire, which put me behind with the work i was there to do. I did however get the pleasure of hanging out with a couple of local foxs each evening. . . . . check out the "albert the friendly fox" thread. :thumbs:

The weather for the first part of the week was dire, which put me behind with the work i was there to do. I did however get the pleasure of hanging out with a couple of local foxs each evening. . . . . check out the "albert the friendly fox" thread. :thumbs:

Had a look but didnt leave a comment as the photos spoke for themselfs

Off down to Devon Thur "Wit Ounds "!

Will post some pics when i get back...ATB

Had a look but didnt leave a comment as the photos spoke for themselfs

Off down to Devon Thur "Wit Ounds "!

Will post some pics when i get back...ATB

Have a good day and i look forward to the photos. :thumbs: