piking today

hi folks was out again the local had a fish 8lb 2oz which took a perch like shad at a good distence out we sat thier all day fishing dead baits to no joy so 20 mins before home time i thought id try wacking a few lures right out and this paid off this pkie fort like a trooper tail walking head shacking the lot another good day had

thanks again folks

silkmen

1050048.jpg

1050049.jpg

bring on the cold weather iam well ready for it now

Not a bad bonus fish. I had one similar size last weekend on a dead bait right under my feet, was great to see it stalk and hit the fish in no more than 18 inches of water!

same happened to me last tuesday with a plug on i missed this one tho never saw it again onl looked a 3 or 4lb jack tho and drew a blank thie place i goes a bit hit and miss so this fish was a bonus like you say

looking forward to giving it a real go this winter i no thier some big girls in it but iam happy catching these at this size still it nice get a big girl every now and then makes all the effort werth while

no matter what size as long as we catch just good being out thier and doing a bit again cana beat it

• 2 weeks later...