Something You Would Love To Do

Bum the tonsils out of Ann Robinson :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: live on Weakest link then when I've finished exclaim that she is the weakest link and push her over :lol::lol: I just know I'd get into trouble though :whistling:

Eejit :laugh::laugh:

Knew I'd get lambasted for opening my heart :kiss: :lol::lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob a bank

that right up my street

In my twenties, i had a hankering to try group sex, but i never had the bottle and anyway, the opportunity never presented itself.

Bloody hell Elaine it makes me wanting to photograph gorillas in the wild look very boring :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO here :laugh: It is true though, mind you i just know even if the opportunity had been there, i'd have turned up, wimped out and gone home ......story of my life that :laugh:

In my twenties, i had a hankering to try group sex, but i never had the bottle and anyway, the opportunity never presented itself.

Bloody hell Elaine it makes me wanting to photograph gorillas in the wild look very boring :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO here :laugh: It is true though, mind you i just know even if the opportunity had been there, i'd have turned up, wimped out and gone home ......story of my life that :laugh:

Swingers club :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: very discrete :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: there's one up the road... ahem I was 23 and single :laugh:

Swingers club :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: very discrete :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: there's one up the road... ahem I was 23 and single :laugh:

Were swingers clubs even invented when i was in my twenties ? :icon_eek: It was a few decades ago :laugh:

Were swingers clubs even invented when i was in my twenties ? :icon_eek: It was a few decades ago :laugh:

Fuuck knows I'm only 30 :laugh: :laugh:

sounds like me .. i am not very brave or adventurous :laugh:

Couple of bevies and most women relax and get into the spirit of things :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya sprog ! Anyhoo.... don't forget tea on saturday, if you can make it. Am dying to show you the new addition :yes: It's a wee rescue springer and she's lovely.

Couple of bevies and most women relax and get into the spirit of things :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh no i like a clear head & being in control forget the drink .. i will stay celibate & single :laugh:

Ya sprog ! Anyhoo.... don't forget tea on saturday, if you can make it. Am dying to show you the new addition :yes: It's a wee rescue springer and she's lovely.

:laugh: I'll really try to get there but with present circumstances I don't know if I'm coming or going :laugh: But I'm desperate for something other than a take away :laugh: plus I've just got a new house and have to move me stuff in which is a ball ache :thumbs:

Oh no i like a clear head & being in control forget the drink .. i will stay celibate & single :laugh:

OMG your parents weren't cousins were they :laugh: :laugh: the last one ok I'll go along but the first two are important in life, nowt worse than pent up frustration :lol: :lol:

:laugh: I'll really try to get there but with present circumstances I don't know if I'm coming or going :laugh: But I'm desperate for something other than a take away :laugh: plus I've just got a new house and have to move me stuff in which is a ball ache :thumbs:

No worries. Give us a shout if you need help shifting stuff, there's the 4x4 and Chris's van to go at. :thumbs:

No worries. Give us a shout if you need help shifting stuff, there's the 4x4 and Chris's van to go at. :thumbs:

See people check out this gem :kiss: :laugh: :laugh: Not so many like you around love :kiss: :thumbs: