Something You Would Love To Do

In my twenties, i had a hankering to try group sex, but i never had the bottle and anyway, the opportunity never presented itself.

Bloody hell Elaine it makes me wanting to photograph gorillas in the wild look very boring :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO here :laugh: It is true though, mind you i just know even if the opportunity had been there, i'd have turned up, wimped out and gone home ......story of my life that :laugh:

sounds like me .. i am not very brave or adventurous :laugh:

Couple of bevies and most women relax and get into the spirit of things :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh no i like a clear head & being in control forget the drink .. i will stay celibate & single :laugh:

OMG your parents weren't cousins were they :laugh: :laugh: the last one ok I'll go along but the first two are important in life, nowt worse than pent up frustration :lol: :lol:

if i am truthful after 2 disastrous marriages i cant be bothered now .. to many things to go wrong :laugh:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rob a bank

that right up my street

I would just like to be braver... i don't take risks..

I would have loved to have travelled more and seen more of the world and it's creatures.. but lack of money.. puts the brakes on things..Love big wild cat's Tiger's...would have loved to seen them in the wild...

Lots of things I'd still like to do.

And now I've won the EURO lottery I can do it all :thumbs::tongue2:

You too, huh ?

Three numbers matched, returning a life changing £12.80. It wasn't worth the heart stopping moment when i checked my email to find the notification from Camelot. The rational 99% of my brain just knew it was gonna be a tenner......but OMG you should have seen the cartwheels of joy the unhinged 1% was doing :icon_redface::laugh:

In my twenties, i had a hankering to try group sex, but i never had the bottle and anyway, the opportunity never presented itself.

Give it a go!! Trust me, you're never too old..... :whistling:

Trust me, i am ! It's Horlicks and Werther Originals now. :thumbs:

:laugh: Yeah, yeah... Whatever... :laugh::D