who is on facebook

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lab-tastic earth & topnotch will be on it then

Actually, facebook is good if your single, its like a nightclub full of single women, gagging for it :laugh:

Seriously, i have met some crackers on there! Even had a shag once or twice out of it, so it gets the thumbs up from me :thumbs:

After all, she could be a right Bunny Boiler..

I will let you into a little secret, the bunny boilers are the best ones, they are filthy as f**k, and so desperate for a shag that they even let me do it, so a pretty boy like yourself will be well away! :laugh:

Yeah erm where can I find these women :whistling::laugh:

Facebook :laugh: BUT it helps if you dont look like a breeze block! :laugh:

I will let you into a little secret, the bunny boilers are the best ones, they are filthy as f**k, and so desperate for a shag that they even let me do it, so a pretty boy like yourself will be well away! :laugh:

Tell me about the filthy Bunny Boilers.. :whistling: Some of the mails I've had are Interesting reading to say the least.. Only fit for past the 9PM watershed or the over 18's mind .. ;)

Oh, and By the way, I'm always well away.. :D

Tell me about the filthy Bunny Boilers.. :whistling: Some of the mails I've had are Interesting reading to say the least.. Only fit for past the 9PM watershed or the over 18's mind .. ;)

I dont know if i should be talking to such a good looking person who has a cock :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or maybe you have had surgery, who cares!

you need to look at the facebook applications, anything with sex, milf, take me now, will you do me etc

pop your photo up and sit back and wait for the replies PMSL

Social me has been a blast :thumbs:

Actually, facebook is good if your single, its like a nightclub full of single women, gagging for it :laugh:

Seriously, i have met some crackers on there! Even had a shag once or twice out of it, so it gets the thumbs up from me :thumbs:

you mates with rosy palm and pamela handerson too? :tongue2::thumbs:

No, i havent run into those two, maybe YOU could give me thier email addresses? :tongue2:

facebook - why bother - too many folk with too much time on their hands during the day - unemployment get together and ego masturbators - why not post your birthday everyday to weed out the tossers

8:36 IM HAVING A SHITE :icon_redface:

HAHAHAHA :laugh::laugh: FACEFUCCK BIGGEST LOAD OF BOLLOCK'S GOING :ninja::ninja::ninja: THE MOST MONITORED SITE GOING BECAREFULL YOU BUNCH OF FACIAL EXPERTS :kiss:

I concur.. Plus you get random people adding you as friends.. And I dont know them ?? :blink:

I only joined to keep in touch with my sister who's in Naples, saves on the phone bills.. But I dont get the poke things/what's the point ??

It's a bit like a meet - greet- and shag site, well from what I can see.. :laugh:

I dont know if i should be talking to such a good looking person who has a cock :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you need to look at the facebook applications, anything with sex, milf, take me now, will you do me etc

:icon_eek: You going through a midlife crisis mate? Do you lack self esteem that you need these ladies to praise you for your own ego? Thats sad, I'd hate to be like that..... watching the seconds of time slipping away knowing your looks are fading with every second.... every second the admirers get less and less until the day comes when your the one doing the replying and some ego warrior is laughing at you....... what goes around.......... :whistling:

:icon_eek: You going through a midlife crisis mate? Do you lack self esteem that you need these ladies to praise you for your own ego? Thats sad, I'd hate to be like that..... watching the seconds of time slipping away knowing your looks are fading with every second.... every second the admirers get less and less until the day comes when your the one doing the replying and some ego warrior is laughing at you....... what goes around.......... :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Shit thats me.:icon_redface:

Edited by Catcher 1