who is on facebook

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lab-tastic earth & topnotch will be on it then

Actually, facebook is good if your single, its like a nightclub full of single women, gagging for it :laugh:

Seriously, i have met some crackers on there! Even had a shag once or twice out of it, so it gets the thumbs up from me :thumbs:

I find I keep getting Married Women poking moi on FB.. With a couple of offers, wich is all good for one's Ego.. :laugh:

But to be honest, I'd never meet a random lass from off the Internet.. After all, she could be a right Bunny Boiler..

Edited by Borat

Actually, facebook is good if your single, its like a nightclub full of single women, gagging for it :laugh:

Seriously, i have met some crackers on there! Even had a shag once or twice out of it, so it gets the thumbs up from me :thumbs:

After all, she could be a right Bunny Boiler..

I will let you into a little secret, the bunny boilers are the best ones, they are filthy as f**k, and so desperate for a shag that they even let me do it, so a pretty boy like yourself will be well away! :laugh:

After all, she could be a right Bunny Boiler..

I will let you into a little secret, the bunny boilers are the best ones, they are filthy as f**k, and so desperate for a shag that they even let me do it, so a pretty boy like yourself will be well away! :laugh:

Yeah erm where can I find these women :whistling::laugh: