field shelter

I have finaly sorted a field shelter out for the horses.. 20 feet by ten feet.. i had the roof sheets for sale on here a bit back.. still have a load.. i have brought the ply and 4x2 to make the frame..the roof makes it look like a mosq just need a onion on top b away..the horses ent arsd tho to be fair.. does the job..

Good job :thumbs: What did you use for the roof then?

Should keep the rain off the horses, although they'll probably use it as much in the summer to get away from the flies.

i purchased some sky lights more than i neded to do the job.. they are fibre glass ten foot by ten foot.. i have a post with them for sale on here some where..yes they are lovin the shelter..

I have finaly sorted a field shelter out for the horses.. 20 feet by ten feet.. i had the roof sheets for sale on here a bit back.. still have a load.. i have brought the ply and 4x2 to make the frame..the roof makes it look like a mosq just need a onion on top b away..the horses ent arsd tho to be fair.. does the job..

lets hope we dont have to much wind it will end up in the next feild. they will think a space ships landed.