W .E. G kentucky

• 6 months later...

Thats what 100K looks like!........hate dressage myself, as fannyboy says, boring as!

Prefer jumping or the western stuff to be honest......nice animals mind :thumbs:

100k????!! That would only buy a leg of one of these horses! :blink:

Dont worry Ferret, Wilf knows nuffin :angel:

and for that i will get repayed in full!! :laugh: , as for other that one Leveller, he just came of the lead rein :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

Thats what 100K looks like!........hate dressage myself, as fannyboy says, boring as!

Prefer jumping or the western stuff to be honest......nice animals mind :thumbs:

and for that i will get repayed in full!! :laugh: , as for other that one Leveller, he just came of the lead rein :whistling:

This forum is having me on 'cause I never got your reply in my inbox! Just looked through the thread and noticed, so sorry if I seemed rude in not replying! Anyway, the silly money top horses go for nowadays is scary. Why I bought myself a foal end of last year, cause if he turned out to be any use when he was a 4 yr old, I couldn't afford him then. Put a few pics of him on 'New Colt' thread a while back. Atb.

Flynn, just realised you've already commented on my colt. Sorry, my mind is warped, not sure whether I'm coming or going this weather! :doh: What horses do you have and what do you do with them?

Flynn, just realised you've already commented on my colt. Sorry, my mind is warped, not sure whether I'm coming or going this weather! :doh: What horses do you have and what do you do with them?

:thumbs: no bother, both Dead now, i had an ID/X TB 16 HH Jumping Foxhunter level before i retired her,and her son who was sired by a polish warmblood, he came out at 17 1 HH :blink::laugh: anyways they went to the hounds a few years back, the mare was 38! as you say silly money indeed now, but i do, yes DO miss that daily poo picking in the paddocks at this time of year.

I still have a keen interest, i doubt one ever looses it, alb keep in touch :thumbs:

:thumbs: no bother, both Dead now, i had an ID/X TB 16 HH Jumping Foxhunter level before i retired her,and her son who was sired by a polish warmblood, he came out at 17 1 HH :blink::laugh: anyways they went to the hounds a few years back, the mare was 38! as you say silly money indeed now, but i do, yes DO miss that daily poo picking in the paddocks at this time of year.

I still have a keen interest, i doubt one ever looses it, alb keep in touch :thumbs:

Well I have a nice colt you may be interested in...lol! Aye, 17.1 is a fair sized beast alright, depending on the discipline I suppose. Tbh, I got this colt at half his original price. The market has many superb quality stock at great prices at the mo, might be a good time to rekindle that interest of yours?! PM me sometime, nice to chat.