STOLEN !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes works if you make the dog too hot to handle - put posters up everywhere, inform local vets etc. Also, VISIT local pounds, don't just ring, half the time they don't know what they've got so y

just got home 16:30 and some c**ts kicked the door in on my kennels and had my hancock bitch away,ears are tattooed,stolen from the ADEYFIELD area.HEMEL HEMPSTEAD HERTS,anytime between 08:30 this morning and 16:30 this afternoon,im f*****g livid anyone comes across this bitch please let me know my mobile number is 07889720382,cheers rob

041.jpg

very nice bitch hope you find her pal :thumbs:

just got home 16:30 and some c**ts kicked the door in on my kennels and had my hancock bitch away,ears are tattooed,stolen from the area.HEMEL HEMPSTEAD HERTS,anytime between 08:30 this morning and 16:30 this afternoon,im f*****g livid anyone comes across this bitch please let me know my mobile number is 07889720382,cheers rob

041.jpg

some people are complete scumbags,best of luck finding her.p.s if you find the b*****ds that took her make sure you give them all they deserve

Edited by ryno