SHEEP WORRYING

This is my second and final post on this thread. Milo you are a total f*****g waste of time and space and a mothers c**t! Your dog killed a sheep, so what? Worse case scenario = you aint a good enough dog man to train the dog so SELL IT TO SOMEBODY WHO LIVES IN AN AREA WHERE SHEEP AINT SO COMMON! But no, you had to shoot it didnt you you f*****g inbred prick! And then come on here telling us all how clever you are. Its thanks to wankstains like you the antis are going to bum rape us everytime the ban gets anywhere near a vote again.

• Like 1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, what have we learned ???. My first post questioned why you even brought this to the table if (and I think you had) already decided on a course of action. If the dog was an out and out sheep worri

Okay, think Shit Stirer fits the bill better..

You can't keep a dog that kills or worries sheep and expect to work it, it just cant happen. Anyone who has a retired worker knows how hard it is for the dog to see you and another dog going to work a

Posted Images

Well i dont believe it how much BAD LUCK can one have,i took my other few lurchers out out along with my 4 hounds thisafternoon and one of them returned to me with blood all over its mussle..when i took a look they where all tucking into a ewe now im not sure which one killed it ! but i have no choice but to part with them,after all the debate on this topic i have decided not to put any of them down but offer them all up for rehoming...4 hounds and 2 lurchers...anyone out there fancy taking them on..cheers :thumbs:

Running them as a pack.What do you expect?

Not all packs will attack mate.:thumbs:

post-34669-097531400 1286086443_thumb.jpg

sorry mate but you lost me are hounds something special compared to lurchers and terriers they are all dogs they all need time spent out being stock trained on there own and then once your happy let loose with the rest if a dog is stock brocken it should not matter how many are there

Fox Hounds=scent

lurchers=sight

Terriers=whatever moves,especially when running free with lurchers.

Your not a stupid fella,you know what im talking about.

IM Not gettin into an argument.

What are you on about!! Many people work terriers and lurchers around sheep!

So do you think a fox hound doesnt see!!

Not all lurchers are sight hunters!! sure they have sight dogs in them. What do you think a bushing lurcher is! beddyx especially use there noses.... :wallbash:

It sounds 2 me ur a young boy that is just starting out by talking the talk but what it boils down to u aint got the fuc*ing walk u go on about the land u work why dont u just walk her around them and benifit from that if u didnt want her give her 2 someone who did aslong as u tell ppl the truth thats ok no problem with that all dogs go through the sheeping stage u idiot u got 2 give them a second chance but w*nkers like give us proper hunters a bad name u just prob do ur hunting from a chair get of ur arse and deal with it thats life

i hope Cesar Milan does not read this topic because he will be shitting his kak's with all the dog whisperer's that reckon they could sort a dog killing sheep when they have never even seen the dog nor do they know the man that owns it except for a few posts on the web. I tried to start a poll on the right action to take in sheep killer's but the admin pulled it cant see why it was not any more controversial than this slanging match.

Oh come on skinny! sure not all dogs can be broken to livestock but some can. this dog never had a chance! it was paraded to the public on this forum, not offered for rehoming and executed before anyone could step in, probably to boost his no nonsense profile! it backfired with the negative comments he was getting, probably from experienced dogmen who may have sorted the problem and he said at one point that he was going to make no more comments on the subject. this thread would have then blown over and died out. then what happens? he decides to bait the thread with another story, ridiculing what he's already done! if you think he did the right thing, thats up to you but i think you're the minority. i think you should have been able to do your poll though! :yes:

Few fair points there. I do agree with milo decision but also putting it on here the way it was would not have been my choice. I wonder if you had asked this question twenty years ago how many would have kept a sheep killer and in turn that would likely coincide with the rise of the bull cross lurcher. I dont blame a dog for following its instincts but how much will you compromise sheep cattle other dogs people you may as well get a wolf and turn it loose. The question here as i see it is how long will we be able to hunt the land if men are prepared to work lurchers that kill sheep if there are packs of hounds able to hunt safely around live stock then why on earth make excuses for one lurcher. i love my dogs but the privilege of being able to work then out weighs the value of one that despite extensive training and stock breaking goes on to kill sheep. There are enough threats to hunting lurchers with out providing more ammunition for those that would see us eradicated. I think this issue should be debated freely and sensibly with respect a poll would do this and at least get people thinking about the issue.

a thought provoking and sensible reply skinny. :thumbs: i can understand the points you are getting across, i just feel that someone on this forum could have given this dog a chance but did'nt have the option. our island has various farming landscape and surely someone on here with a large acreage of livestock free permission could have stepped in. the potential new owner would have known the trait of this dog beforehand and if fancied the task, could have at least tried. its all too late now anyhow so maybe best we all move on. i still think a poll would be interesting! atb :thumbs:

Think it's a discrace to pts a healthy dog because it has made a mistake (big 1) in this case but there are plenty of people who wud take a dog on as just a pet or even giv the dog to a decent dog man who can spend time and efort braking the dog to stock properly without giving up on 1'st hurdle. Discrace if u ask me!!!!! And as for u saying its people who post pictures all ova web givng mp's the upper hand, u just put pictures up saying here she is last season on the lamp. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Dont know if l read that prop but did you say you where out with the rest off your dog and they killed another ewe???

Are you not the one that put a dog down because it killed a sheep and are you not the one that says you had to because you hunt around sheep????

How can you hunt around sheep when every dog you have kill sheep because you dont know what one did it your a sheep farmers worse nightmare and why do you walk a pack off sheep killers around sheep when you have no control over them.swear cant figure this guy out

I read this post last wk sometime, f**k me whats all the fuss about? the dog killed something that it shouldnt have and there is only one to sort it out. i cud never take out a dog that i couldnt trust, what happens when its out of sight? do you call it back? It would happen again and next take it would probalily take another dog with it and you would have to end up shooting the 2.

If any farmer around our parts knew that you kept a dog that killed sheep and it hadnt being rid of that would be the end of hunting on his ground.

And somewone said give it 2 a pet home??? and working dog 2or3 season working being treated and kept as a pet is more cruell and shooting it.

I read this post last wk sometime, f**k me whats all the fuss about? the dog killed something that it shouldnt have and there is only one to sort it out. i cud never take out a dog that i couldnt trust, what happens when its out of sight? do you call it back? It would happen again and next take it would probalily take another dog with it and you would have to end up shooting the 2.

If any farmer around our parts knew that you kept a dog that killed sheep and it hadnt being rid of that would be the end of hunting on his ground.

And somewone said give it 2 a pet home??? and working dog 2or3 season working being treated and kept as a pet is more cruell and shooting it.

shut up man ...another clown that cant teach dogs right from wrong :doh:

• Like 1