So THIS IS ENGLAND 86

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was 20 in 1986 and into the whole adidas trainers, golf jumpers scally thing, but I still had scooters ............

This little fella was bought brand new in 1986 by me, I did the paint etc after a bit of an accident lol

As I remember it, the mod thing had pretty much died out, scooter boys were wearing DM's and MA1 flying jackets by then with run patches on them, oh and grass skirts but that's another story!

Thought T.I.E. '86 was watchable, delay is down to me not having a telly these days so have just watched it on line.

Used to love them skinhead girls :kiss:

Was 20 in 1986 and into the whole adidas trainers, golf jumpers scally thing, but I still had scooters ............

This little fella was bought brand new in 1986 by me, I did the paint etc after a bit of an accident lol

As I remember it, the mod thing had pretty much died out, scooter boys were wearing DM's and MA1 flying jackets by then with run patches on them, oh and grass skirts but that's another story!

Thought T.I.E. '86 was watchable, delay is down to me not having a telly these days so have just watched it on line.

Used to love them skinhead girls :kiss:

Marlboro colours Vespa Aarron! very nice pal :thumbs:. I know a few lads back then who would have been very enviouse includeing myself..

I was 21 back then! missed my old white PX150 and still loved the scooters and also went through a couple of DT175 Trail bikes but by 86 was blasting about in a 2.0S Capri! Must admit I had some fun in the Capri but not the fanny Magnet the scooters was :laugh:...

a couple of pictures of some lads from my way doing what scooter boys did back then :whistling:

post-251-051798500 1285768011_thumb.jpg

post-251-088435900 1285768026_thumb.jpg

post-251-030091800 1285768036_thumb.jpg

A nice T5.

;)

:thumbs:

One of the first 10 in the country I believe.

Wish I still had it, not for any value, just for the memories, lost all my photos when a crazy ex decided she liked bonfires ........... :censored:

I had a small frame which I modified to 180cc!! That was scary :laugh:

I'll try and get some photos up, but I was in the same position as you, she caught me in bed with her sister!

A nice T5.

;)

Wish I still had it, not for any value, just for the memories, lost all my photos when a crazy ex decided she liked bonfires ........... :censored:

I'll try and get some photos up, but I was in the same position as you, she caught me in bed with her sister!

Those were the days!I used to love the scooter rallies.................artic tell the truth she caught you in bed with her brother :tongue2::laugh::laugh:

Yes i was 20 back in 86 , the days before cctv , football spotters , nothing better than , 200- 300 of us all in your new Adidas trainers , rampaging round the terraces !!!

:no:

THUG!

:laugh::boogie::laugh::boogie::laugh::boogie:

A nice T5.

;)

Those were the days!I used to love the scooter rallies.................artic tell the truth she caught you in bed with her brother :tongue2::laugh::laugh:

:tongue2: