what to put over my bitch

well i will be looking for a stud before long for my bitch she is no world beater but has tried hard and done well for me she catches all edible game but to be honest she struggles a bit on the larger stuff as she is very lightly built but does have a go.i will be going for big bags of rabs n long ears mainly but would want to do other things if came across.anybody any ideas what cross to use?i was thinking a good proven hard 1/2collie 1/2grey :thumbs:

post-39452-050771800 1285664939_thumb.jpg

post-39452-064607800 1285664975_thumb.jpg

Id go for something that doing what you want 100% and wanna see it go a few times, And except NOTHING eles,

But if it was me (which it anit) i think it might be easyer to buy in a young pup out of ''two'' parents that are doing the job night in night out over many seasons than breeding my own litter with having all the hassel of the litter feed/cleaning/find DECENT homes then gettin your own bitch back up to shape ect ect,

But if you wanna breed your own bitch all ill say is make sure your a 100% on the right stud, And get out with as many different dogs to you find one that suits your type of work, Cause dont forget theres always a next time when your bitch breaks down,

Atb eighter way fella.....

my advice would be buy a pup in ....

or use a good proven worker , what does what you want workwise regular, one what you like the look of , and dont be mithered what cross it is...