blackwater

x38

please excuse my ignorance but ive gone through the whole thread from start to finish and was wondering what all the argueing was actually about .what is it that cant be talked about and why get worked up if aparently you "dont know" either way the leaves will be falling soon and the hunting season will be upon us so im gonna take what i know and manage without what i dont know and enjoy the forthcoming season atb beefy p.s are there any blackwater pups for sale ? as my old bitch is lacking that certain something but what ile never know :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stand corrected then mate!   I just kinda liked the idea of mass slaughter of Muslims by Christian Knights if I'm honest!

just for the record the word (blackwater) was not ment to affend anyone:icon_redface: and is personal crack between a bunch of frends in the hunting game ..at no point had the dogs origin bin hiden .

this is the blackwater flag...to them in the no lol ....

Posted Images

please excuse my ignorance but ive gone through the whole thread from start to finish and was wondering what all the argueing was actually about .what is it that cant be talked about and why get worked up if aparently you "dont know" either way the leaves will be falling soon and the hunting season will be upon us so im gonna take what i know and manage without what i dont know and enjoy the forthcoming season atb beefy p.s are there any blackwater pups for sale ? as my old bitch is lacking that certain something but what ile never know :D

lol :thumbs:theres no pups :no:

• Like 1

All i want to fecking know is when these boys who are throwing their handbags at each are going to get it on and get their dogs matched?,or maybe it's all talk between them and their dogs are shit. :whistling: :whistling:

Touch paper now lit,waiting for the bang :laugh: :laugh:

who said its not on , just "NOT" shouting times and dates on here :doh: ........ dont worry , youll get your turn to show your true colours ?????? :o

Touch paper now lit,waiting for the bang :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by tag

:laugh: ,i ain't got a lurcher just think it's funny you lot in the know going on like you are :thumbs: .Come to think about it though i'd match my misses pet lurcher against a blackwater but as she's a pet whippet x bunnies only i'm affraid and that might not be up to par for a muddypuddle dog. :thumbs: .

Just yanking the old chain lads and don't take the jests to seriously :laugh:

fireman you wouldnt want to even try to match a blackwater. the touch papers been lit a long time. and trust me theres nothing shit about the dogs .

:laugh::laugh: Lads, now lets get a grip, have you seen Biily/Golly/Pie/Punch bred dogs? Or have you stayed in your little clique and not travelled? Not suggesting that your dogs are shite but what are you gauging them against?

Plenty of folk have kept truely amazing dogs and lines but don't feel the need to come up with a catchphrase and clothing line..........

"You know what ahhhh........who cares :laugh: "

fireman you wouldnt want to even try to match a blackwater. the touch papers been lit a long time. and trust me theres nothing shit about the dogs .

:laugh::laugh: Lads, now lets get a grip, have you seen Biily/Golly/Pie/Punch bred dogs? Or have you stayed in your little clique and not travelled? Not suggesting that your dogs are shite but what are you gauging them against?

Plenty of folk have kept truely amazing dogs and lines but don't feel the need to come up with a catchphrase and clothing line..........

All these pages........who knows,who cares!How long before a litter of dishwater pups come along to go with the "clothing range" :whistling:

As someone who has a genuine Blackwater dog , i am appointing myself as Chief Sales Executive , and after recent talks with Bannatyne , Jones , Paphitas , and our appearance on Dragons Den , we will be soon releasing the Blackwater Leisure Range , consisting of hoodies , t shirts , pyjamas , even the Blackwater bubble bath and condom range , condoms will be available in differant sensitivity but we find the Rough "as a badgers arse " Rider sells well .!!

All i know is, anyone who has a printed shirt to go with their dog has got to be a prize C**T! :laugh::doh:

thats my 6 year olds show jumper....you never had football shirt bet you looked a c**t...

nope, never had a football shirt, footballs for f**kin pussys! i like the 6 yo kids jumper excuse though, quick thinking that..... :whistling: