blackwater

x38

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stand corrected then mate!   I just kinda liked the idea of mass slaughter of Muslims by Christian Knights if I'm honest!

just for the record the word (blackwater) was not ment to affend anyone:icon_redface: and is personal crack between a bunch of frends in the hunting game ..at no point had the dogs origin bin hiden .

this is the blackwater flag...to them in the no lol ....

Posted Images

whats the point in this topic?

Is there pups due or something? :icon_redface:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I've never heard of blackwater dogs until recently on here.. After few months and a few more threads like this, I wonder if some chancers will seize the publicity and stick a few 'blackwater bred' litters up for sale on here? :whistling:

Not bothered either way, but I've seen it happen with other dogs on here.. :yes:

I dont understand. Whats with Blackwater? The only Blackwater is that dodgy mercenary company which got thrown out of Iraq for an 'inventive' interpretation of their rules of engagement...

They weren't all bad though ...........

Some of their "soldiers" believed they were Crusaders tasked with removing Muslims and the Islamic "faith" from the face of the earth.

:gunsmilie:

I dont understand. Whats with Blackwater? The only Blackwater is that dodgy mercenary company which got thrown out of Iraq for an 'inventive' interpretation of their rules of engagement...

They weren't all bad though ...........

Some of their "soldiers" believed they were Crusaders tasked with removing Muslims and the Islamic "faith" from the face of the earth.

:gunsmilie:

yes they are a f**k wit yank company who f****d up the work in iraq big time and they are not doing bad job in afgan at f*****g it up....typical yanks all the kit no idea!!!!!!!!!!!