blackwater

x38

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stand corrected then mate!   I just kinda liked the idea of mass slaughter of Muslims by Christian Knights if I'm honest!

just for the record the word (blackwater) was not ment to affend anyone:icon_redface: and is personal crack between a bunch of frends in the hunting game ..at no point had the dogs origin bin hiden .

this is the blackwater flag...to them in the no lol ....

Posted Images

is it like a gay club ? if so big slim wants in

as far as im aware we only have 2 gay followers , 4 drug addicts , a couple of genuine dog lads , and gazbulls nan {she's ever so proud of him} :laugh: ........

crackbag gaz's nan!!! fcukin quality... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by leiba

just for the record the word (blackwater) was not ment to affend anyone:icon_redface: and is personal crack between a bunch of frends in the hunting game ..at no point had the dogs origin bin hiden .........so in fucure if you dont jet something it coz it not aimed at you .....no more snotty pms thanks AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE HUNTING SEASON..HOPE ALL YOUR DOGS WORK AS WELL AS MINE......ATB X38

I was offended when someone said i should get a Pie bred dog , i asked why , they said , cos i looked like i had ate a few in my time !!!

unnecessary, :laugh: but funny all the same :rofl:

INTERNET HUNTING IS THE FUTURE , ... its warmer , my slippers are more comfortable than my digging boots , you dont have to crawl around under hedges , getting thorns in your head whilst being caught up on barbed wire, as stinging nettles burn your hands and wrists whilst crawling through all sorts of animal mess and dead creatures , ..... you dont have to leave your warm bed at all hours of the night or first thing in the morning travelling miles to get to secret destinations ,no more spending day after day keeping dogs fit spending hours lamping /mooching sneaking around , no more vet bills getting dogs fixed no more cleaning kennels out as these laptops fit snuggly into a handy little cover , no more pub stories with the lads about the long digs , the close srapes , and most importantly the one that got away !! im gonna miss all this , internet hunting ........... the future :laugh: get fu**ed

INTERNET HUNTING IS THE FUTURE , ... its warmer , my slippers are more comfortable than my digging boots , you dont have to crawl around under hedges , getting thorns in your head whilst being caught up on barbed wire, as stinging nettles burn your hands and wrists whilst crawling through all sorts of animal mess and dead creatures , ..... you dont have to leave your warm bed at all hours of the night or first thing in the morning travelling miles to get to secret destinations ,no more spending day after day keeping dogs fit spending hours lamping /mooching sneaking around , no more vet bills getting dogs fixed no more cleaning kennels out as these laptops fit snuggly into a handy little cover , no more pub stories with the lads about the long digs , the close srapes , and most importantly the one that got away !! im gonna miss all this , internet hunting ........... the future :laugh: get fu**ed

Please tell me you dont have slippers. :ninja:

Please tell me you dont have slippers. :ninja:

yes , and a smoking jacket mate :o

• 3 weeks later...

:thumbs:

just for the record the word (blackwater) was not ment to affend anyone:icon_redface: and is personal crack between a bunch of frends in the hunting game ..at no point had the dogs origin bin hiden .........so in furtcure if you dont get something it coz it not aimed at you .....no more snotty pms thanks AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE HUNTING SEASON..HOPE ALL YOUR DOGS WORK AS WELL AS MINE......ATB X38

right lads so use boys have this line of dogs that have come from nowhere or so it all seem if you dont no etc etc so whats with it come on lets here the sales pitch 100 percent each pup guarenteed or your money back? is blackwater a line of bull? or just your little name for the group of you that go out together? are they bred to a certian type? does the original breeding go back to a certian strain or better known line?

must admit am spectical but interested come tell us all

Im sure the lads wont mind me explaining it and Im sure theyll correct me if Im wrong , as far as i know there are no pups coming , so its no sales pitch , Blackwater is a joke between mates from a certain area , which then got used to name their dogs as they mostly go back to the same lines . The dog in x38s avatar was put to its half sister and the only litter from them is now 14mths , of which i have one , a bitch , 28tts and 90lb . Those dogs came from Colne , Lancs , from Pie lines , and when born 2 pups went up to Lancs to the "Wrecking Crew " .The dog of x38s has been used over a couple of other bitches and all are doing the business . Trust me , the parents of my bitch are serious dogs and get worked very hard .

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1