blackwater

x38

right lads so use boys have this line of dogs that have come from nowhere or so it all seem if you dont no etc etc so whats with it come on lets here the sales pitch 100 percent each pup guarenteed or your money back? is blackwater a line of bull? or just your little name for the group of you that go out together? are they bred to a certian type? does the original breeding go back to a certian strain or better known line?

must admit am spectical but interested come tell us all

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I stand corrected then mate!   I just kinda liked the idea of mass slaughter of Muslims by Christian Knights if I'm honest!

just for the record the word (blackwater) was not ment to affend anyone:icon_redface: and is personal crack between a bunch of frends in the hunting game ..at no point had the dogs origin bin hiden .

this is the blackwater flag...to them in the no lol ....

Posted Images

right lads so use boys have this line of dogs that have come from nowhere or so it all seem if you dont no etc etc so whats with it come on lets here the sales pitch 100 percent each pup guarenteed or your money back? is blackwater a line of bull? or just your little name for the group of you that go out together? are they bred to a certian type? does the original breeding go back to a certian strain or better known line?

must admit am spectical but interested come tell us all

Im sure the lads wont mind me explaining it and Im sure theyll correct me if Im wrong , as far as i know there are no pups coming , so its no sales pitch , Blackwater is a joke between mates from a certain area , which then got used to name their dogs as they mostly go back to the same lines . The dog in x38s avatar was put to its half sister and the only litter from them is now 14mths , of which i have one , a bitch , 28tts and 90lb . Those dogs came from Colne , Lancs , from Pie lines , and when born 2 pups went up to Lancs to the "Wrecking Crew " .The dog of x38s has been used over a couple of other bitches and all are doing the business . Trust me , the parents of my bitch are serious dogs and get worked very hard .

Blackwater is a joke between mates from a certain area

The part that I find amusing is how anybody who read this thread could not figure that out. I got a kick out of those that got all pissy about it. I was rather entertained.

look lads its not were uve bin its were your goin an lads its goin no were :thumbs:

im genuine dog lad just been accused of peddling just coz had pups recently and certain people on chat have got wires crossed and recon ive sold bad adult dogs on here . ive neva sold adult dogs [bANNED TEXT] should i do to get back on?

is it like a gay club ? if so big slim wants in

as far as im aware we only have 2 gay followers , 4 drug addicts , a couple of genuine dog lads , and gazbulls nan {she's ever so proud of him} :laugh: ........

Have you got room for a tranny? :kiss:

Always got room for a tranny !!!

is it like a gay club ? if so big slim wants in

as far as im aware we only have 2 gay followers , 4 drug addicts , a couple of genuine dog lads , and gazbulls nan {she's ever so proud of him} :laugh: ........

Have you got room for a tranny? :kiss:

Always got room for a tranny !!!

Then I now know what you all know, don't you know ........

Zig zag it was much more fun when nobody new. It's funny to see how people start gettin itchy bums an become PARANOID that the fact they think they missin out on something. Just goes to show that THL is still full of D*KS. . All the best....

I know , but as we are soon floating the Blackwater name on the stock exchange i felt we had to come clean !