Whippet X Greyhound

nice pics keep them coming,im hoping to get a whippet x grey in the future.what percentage of greyhound is there in your dogs and what size are they.im wanting a 3/4 grey x 1/4 whippet next year.does anyone know a good breeder of this cross.

good hunting

rew

Edited by REW

ive ran mine on old train lines woodland moorland very rocky ground , i will be going back to the whippet greyhound 1 day, was out ferreting 2 day took my old whippet greyhound an my deerhound greyhound an the burst of speed of the whippet greyhound is awsome, but both dogs caught well :)

bred down grews are the kawasaki of the lurcher world top acceleration the ones ive owned were excellent lamp dogs but only lasted a couple of seasons dancing in the dark at speed inevitably led to early retirement one killed himself hitting a stone wall but for sheer determination they took some beating never had any foot trouble but they all suffered round the stoppers and below the back hocks as they had little fur for protection cheers juckler