hi all, looking at getting a sazuki 4x4, i just wanted to know the reliabilty of it, what model, fuel efficency or what would people suggest as an alternative, need it for lamping, off road and just in getting from a to b, thanks.

the 1.9td (rare as rocking horse shit as no one sell them on) or the 2.0 td the rest are murder on juice but all are great off road.

atb

Steve

get yourself a little suzuki vitara, go anywhere a bigger 4x4 can, and more, great on petrol, mine holds around £40 full tank, not costly on insurance or tax (depending on your age) if you need space, get the 5 door version, my 3 door is a bit small sometimes

get yourself a little suzuki vitara, go anywhere a bigger 4x4 can, and more, great on petrol, mine holds around £40 full tank, not costly on insurance or tax (depending on your age) if you need space, get the 5 door version, my 3 door is a bit small sometimes

been told they are little beauties 5 door for me and they are easy to mend and dont cost too much to run :thumbs:

thanks, any other info would be greatly appreciated

Had my 95 jlx for a year now and im gonna run it into the ground....i paid 400 for mine ,the seller wanted 650 but i told him the clutch had gone...it hadnt,it was just stuck/stiff coz the car had been stood for a month.i knocked a couple hundred off the price and drove home smiling...i have never looked back since.....the only work mine needed was the body mounts had rotted,150 for welding and the car looked like it just rolled out the forecourt...it had 106-000 miles....automatic clutch...which means it will tick over very fast when started from cold.it kicks straight upto to 2000 revs then just leave it running for 5 mins and itll drop rick back down...then your away...last winter we had real heavy snow..most folk by me were on the phone to the AA man to come get thier bmw's and audis started....my old banger had ice on the inside...put the key and bang..off i went...the most reliable car you will ever own...plenty of cheap spares at the scrappy...40 quid to fill the tank will see you right for approx 180 miles.....amazing offroad.good ground clearance without having to lift...little small on the inside..i have taken out the rear seats and boarded it out now....my next project is to cut the back out and convert to a open cab for slinging the dog and dead bunnies in.....ill be taking this vitara to my grave.

Guest stewie

agree with you stubby i love my little jeep people knock them but i think they are spot on ideal for lamping imo heres mine with its new roof mounted lamp :thumbs:

Photo0432.jpg

LOL@ gazzer spot on mate :laugh: :laugh:

agree with you stubby i love my little jeep people knock them but i think they are spot on ideal for lamping imo heres mine with its new roof mounted lamp :thumbs:

Photo0432.jpg

Whats the snorkle for? if it goes underwater it will cut out anyways :thumbs:

Guest stewie

Photo0432.jpg

Whats the snorkle for? if it goes underwater it will cut out anyways :thumbs:

didnt do last time it was under water for half an hour :thumbs: