lithium ion battery packs

my girlfriend just bourght my a deben tracer 12v 10ah power pack, just wondering how many hours use i would get from a full charge, i use a striker lamp, i supose its down to how much you keep the lamp on. but any information would be hlpful. thanks in advance

dont no about the usage time'' but iv herd reports off lads i no that some ov these lithium' packs r burning the wires out on the lamps' n burning the bulbs.. ATB..B

my girlfriend just bourght my a deben tracer 12v 10ah power pack, just wondering how many hours use i would get from a full charge, i use a striker lamp, i supose its down to how much you keep the lamp on. but any information would be hlpful. thanks in advance

Hi mate.Have a look at the topics on my profile.One on there that will tell you what you need to know.

Atb.Kev.

dont no about the usage time'' but iv herd reports off lads i no that some ov these lithium' packs r burning the wires out on the lamps' n burning the bulbs.. ATB..B

The battery should'nt cause the bulbs & wires to burn.The bulb would blow if the battery was giving out well over 12v.Poss that the over voltage protection in the battery has failed.But that should only blow the bulb,which would happen as soon as you switched the lamp on.Burnt/melted wires would more likely be due to poor connections in the lamp or the lamp being turned on for longer than it was designed for causing excessive heat to build up in the wires.Resulting in burnt wires, broken connections & blown bulbs.

Thanks.Kev.