Sick of it

Guest oldskool
You could call the police and tell the farmer to keep an eye out.

Not only are they tresspassing, which is an offence, but taking live rabbits and not killing them humanely, is totally illegal.

They are most likely ither, transfering the rabbits to other land, or supplying greyhound trainers. :no:

Frank.

its for greyhound trainers mate.... i would nearly bet money on it :(

Guest Eamon.Mc

I think blaming townies is a bit harsh Sean, I'm originaly from the town and I know other lads from the town that hunt and abide by the laws of the countryside. Maybe they like their rabbits realy fresh!!!

By town I mean Belfast.

Edited by Eamon.Mc
hang on fellas who actually said they were definately ferreting rabbits for greyhound trainers ????? the antis would have a field day reading this as you lot are now stating that greyhound trainers buy live rabbits for their dogs ...... use some common sense lads .............

My sentiments exactly. :clapper:

hang on fellas who actually said they were definately ferreting rabbits for greyhound trainers ????? the antis would have a field day reading this as you lot are now stating that greyhound trainers buy live rabbits for their dogs ...... use some common sense lads .............

from my end on the one occasion i heard this mentioned it was only hearsay as i know no one how would supply or no greyhound trainer who would buy.

I think blaming townies is a bit harsh Sean, I'm originaly from the town and I know other lads from the town that hunt and abide by the laws of the countryside. Maybe they like their rabbits realy fresh!!!

By town I mean Belfast.

eamon, when i say townies, i dont actually mean people from the town lol. i mean guys that poach like fuk, have no respect for the land they are hunting on, leave gates open, break fenches, burn wind bushes in the summer for a bit of fun and a chase. and then put noose like fishing lines out on the road to catch feral pigeons to feed to there ferrets alive. townies arent a good word come to think of it. half witted chavs with a ferret is better.

Guest Eamon.Mc
:clapper: No problem lad I know how you feel though it's arseholes like that who get us all tarred with the one brush, the worst thing is that there's quite a few of them out there and their numbers are growing every year. I'd put them in the same category as the cobweb users (illegal netters) they just don't give a feck as to what damage they cause, or to whom it affects. People like that get geenuine lads put off ground, and for what? A good fecking kicking or a spade on the back of the head is the best medicine! Not that I would do anything like that???? :ph34r: :gunsmilie:
sean bit of a tricky one on how to sort these lads out, i know what you mean i used to have land full of rabbits just took what i needed every time i went ferreting, then one day i came across 22 rabbits lying in a bundle below whin bushes, i went and told the farmer and he said he gave permisson to lads with rifles to shoot them they didnt want the catch and he didnt want them so they left them for the foxes and he was more than happy with them doing what they where doing :angry: and if that wasnt bad enough the farmer travelled about 20miles the following year to another farm and brung back a mixi rabbit and let it go on his land and as you guess wiped out about 3miles of ferreting i had for years and its never recovered :censored:

I hate when they do that :no: , its bad enough us trying to get a decent bag of bunnys, then they have to introduce mxi.makes my blood boil. :censored:

Frank.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest game'dogs

By town I mean Belfast.

eamon, when i say townies, i dont actually mean people from the town lol. i mean guys that poach like fuk, have no respect for the land they are hunting on, leave gates open, break fenches, burn wind bushes in the summer for a bit of fun and a chase. and then put noose like fishing lines out on the road to catch feral pigeons to feed to there ferrets alive. townies arent a good word come to think of it. half witted chavs with a ferret is better.

sean shut up you gobshite littile fuckwit , you know nout about hunting and come to think about it you know even less about B.O.P ok lads how meny poaching chavs do you know that even opens gates just to leave them open ? i dont think eny poacher bothers about gates they just go over them ! and theres not much poachers that will leave there ferrets ! a good ferret is hard to come by , and as for leaving nets if these guys was out trying to make a buck ime sure a net would cost these chav townie types a few quid probly more than what they would ern in the rabitts they cought , and as for catching pigions with a snare type fishing wire ON THE ROAD well would these type of folk even know how to do this ???? it wasnt that so meny years ago that i was talking you through falconry, and for the type of person you are to come away with the shit that you have done it makes me wonder ? if i was you i would stick to fishing , and if i was your old man you would of had meny a good slap about the head ! sory for the rant folks but this guy is a 100% arsshole .