Sick of it

Went to hunt some ground today, traveled a whole 60 miles to get there. hunted for a bit, and seen a few, then see 2 gusy with sports bag, lift there nets and leg it. for i know the c**ts could have left their ferret, seem the type of guys that do. cuaght them about a month ago on teh same farm, with a bundle of live rabbits in the sports bag, so not only are there a bunch of chav b*****ds poaching my land, but thy r making a few bob out of it. i doubt they are after the sport of it. also got pulled by the farmer last year when he found a net on the land, and 2 diggins not filled in. think of was the same guys. why do scum like these be allowed to practise the sport?

wasters

Edited by SeanTheHawker

You could call the police and tell the farmer to keep an eye out.

Not only are they tresspassing, which is an offence, but taking live rabbits and not killing them humanely, is totally illegal.

They are most likely ither, transfering the rabbits to other land, or supplying greyhound trainers. :no:

Frank.

You could call the police and tell the farmer to keep an eye out.

Not only are they tresspassing, which is an offence, but taking live rabbits and not killing them humanely, is totally illegal.

They are most likely ither, transfering the rabbits to other land, or supplying greyhound trainers. :no:

Frank.

if they're restocking other land you could almost forgive it,as for the other last i heard it was a fiver a go :censored:

i know what you mean sean,6 or 7 year ago i crossed the border looking for ferretting,half an hours drive the far side of one of the main border towns i saw an amount of rabbits i've never seen before or since.

getting permission was easy and as we were walking around one farm the were calling us over from the next telling us we didn't want to on that farm we needed to be on theirs.i never went back as i only like to take what i need from one trip to the next but if i was that way inclined i could have made a fortune down there.

what you would do about your problem i ain't got a clue.

Catching rabbits for greyhound men is totally against the law, watch what your doing, as their is folks out their who are looking out for this all the time.

It will give our sport a bad name and the antis will have a feild day. :(

Frank.

hang on fellas who actually said they were definately ferreting rabbits for greyhound trainers ????? the antis would have a field day reading this as you lot are now stating that greyhound trainers buy live rabbits for their dogs ...... use some common sense lads .............