need cash quick sale needed

Hi Mate

You might be better of asking a prise or nearest offer, at least it would give people an idea what you would take for it. I've got £40.00 burning a hole in my pocket and a Q-Beam Black Max lamp that I no longer need but I suspect you want more than that.

gunpower stealth 22 comes with scopes 2 silencers bipod and bag all cash offers considered

I've got £150 if interested but would need to make a plan about collection / delivery :thumbs:

I could probably have someone collect it over the week end

Edited by gazandjen

gunpower stealth 22 comes with scopes 2 silencers bipod and bag all cash offers considered

I've got £150 if interested but would need to make a plan about collection / delivery :thumbs:

i paid £350 for it two weeks ago so i need the same sort of money back or as close asgunsmilie.gif or swap for another gun

Edited by sloth

i paid £350 for it two weeks ago so i need the same sort of money back or as close asgunsmilie.gif or swap for another gun

:blink:

"Need cash quick" but will "swap for another gun?" Come on mate, what's wrong with the stealth? :whistling::clapper:

PS. Joking.. :thumbs:

:blink:

"Need cash quick" but will "swap for another gun?" Come on mate, what's wrong with the stealth? :whistling::clapper:

PS. Joking.. :thumbs:

need the cash to buy my mates aa s410 or if i get the chance to swap mine i will no probs with the gun always get one tit on here who picks up on things lol joking whistling.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

• 2 weeks later...