the ultimate rabbit dog?

ok ive read all posts,just say ive got a greyhound bitch 1stclass breeding and great temperemont this bitch would run through a brick wall on the track shes 26kilo 25ints still racing whats ur opinion of a stud to make good rabitting dogs my lurcher is 5now so time to get a pup i normlly buy but always fancied breeding,ive had different crosses over the years and lurcher x lurcher the way of the mining villages then best bitch /dog got bred,thinking bedlington stud,like to hear ur views,cheers

I'd have to be looking for a good collie in that case :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

collie on my list leeview,used to work on a farm farmer had a collie smooth coat long legged type could jump for britain always thought it crossed wi agrey ideal.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the best I ever saw was a 3/4 grey 1/4 DH x 3/4grey 1/4 sal often saw her taking 50+ she was also the mother to Joe Thompsons Sniper but I find the whippet in general as hard to beat for rabbits, the

ohhhhhhhhhhhh likkle hopper want a bit a sympathy????????????   diffrent matter is it mate, what about all the times you told people to cull there shitey dogs   not worth a feck, why not get a pro

No, no , no, mate !! I said a dog that will take rabbits daytime, will have no problem taking them on the lamp !!! If you think I am wrong... OK.. you just carry on !! I'm not into an argument; youre

Posted Images

ok ive read all posts,just say ive got a greyhound bitch 1stclass breeding and great temperemont this bitch would run through a brick wall on the track shes 26kilo 25ints still racing whats ur opinion of a stud to make good rabitting dogs my lurcher is 5now so time to get a pup i normlly buy but always fancied breeding,ive had different crosses over the years and lurcher x lurcher the way of the mining villages then best bitch /dog got bred,thinking bedlington stud,like to hear ur views,cheers

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

:thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper

aye i spoke to him, never actually met the man tho

an to be honest he seemed a decent sort,t ill i started asking questions that he didnt like

then he become quite rude, sarcastic an even called me a liar haha

if i had 2 words to describe the man, id say

kennel blind

or

good salesman

just read this thread dotty your a pure tard you fella thousands of people have whippets good and bad who gives a fuk long as your happy with it.

as for speaking to the man, its a well known fact he dont suffer fools kindly so doe's that say something to you, most probably not coz your the most kennel blind person on this forum, ffs you got a kerry blue x bred using a womens dog lol

aye i spoke to him, never actually met the man tho

an to be honest he seemed a decent sort,t ill i started asking questions that he didnt like

then he become quite rude, sarcastic an even called me a liar haha

if i had 2 words to describe the man, id say

kennel blind

or

good salesman

just read this thread dotty your a pure tard you fella thousands of people have whippets good and bad who gives a fuk long as your happy with it.

as for speaking to the man, its a well known fact he dont suffer fools kindly so doe's that say something to you, most probably not coz your the most kennel blind person on this forum, ffs you got a kerry blue x bred using a womens dog lol

suffer fools kindly????????????

think yeell find thats gladly, fool

so why did he give you a dog when you have blatantly killed yer grey????????????? :icon_eek:

an as for the kerry x that was bred off a womans dog, come an see it, it does not too bad, when it aint practising for the show ring :thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper

your a sad man dotty a very sad man, people can see you for what you are a wannabe dog man and bringing my greyhound into it wow she ment alot to me, you know that and your just trying to get a reaction out of me, well fuk that dotty i aint stooping down to your level (putting up pics on chat of dog carcasses wow). and just so you know my old dogs 11 now and i have worked him harder than you have worked all your dogs put together fact. and he's still here 11 yrs old :kiss:

your a sad man dotty a very sad man, people can see you for what you are a wannabe dog man and bringing my greyhound into it wow she ment alot to me, you know that and your just trying to get a reaction out of me, well fuk that dotty i aint stooping down to your level (putting up pics on chat of dog carcasses wow). and just so you know my old dogs 11 now and i have worked him harder than you have worked all your dogs put together fact. and he's still here 11 yrs old :kiss:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh likkle hopper want a bit a sympathy????????????

diffrent matter is it mate, what about all the times you told people to cull there shitey dogs

not worth a feck, why not get a proven cross, breeding kc shit, heard it all off you likkle hopper

an now it aint going your way its violins at the ready :cry:

truth is kid, loads off her have been at mine an lamped with me, an they all come back

met some real decent dog men on here, an i consider a fair few a them as mates now

an i will never be ased about what you think :kiss:

pity you will always be remembered as likkle hopper, the boy who disrupted class, an made a fool of himself

grow up wee man :bye:

• Like 2

diffrent matter is it mate, what about all the times you told people to cull there shitey dogs

not worth a feck, why not get a proven cross, breeding kc shit, heard it all off you likkle hopper

truth is kid, loads off her have been at mine an lamped with me, an they all come back

met some real decent dog men on here, an i consider a fair few a them as mates now

pity you will always be remembered as likkle hopper, the boy who disrupted class, an made a fool of himself

Grow up? Your the one acting like a teenager trying to put folk down with personal insults and sneering comments. This has nothing to do with dogs anymore, its 'i'm a bigger, better dogman' etc. If you feel the need to prove that on a forum. . . . well, that's pretty sad, your obviously not very happy in yourself, despite what you may think.

Grow up? Your the one acting like a teenager trying to put folk down with personal insults and sneering comments. This has nothing to do with dogs anymore, its 'i'm a bigger, better dogman' etc. If you feel the need to prove that on a forum. . . . well, that's pretty sad, your obviously not very happy in yourself, despite what you may think.

you seem to like involving yaself in other people conversations herbert

got a name for that where i come fae...

sweetie wife

an where have i said anything of the sort of shite you mention, thats right i never

so go play wae yer self,an leave me the feck alone :thumbs:

oh an bye the way, ask anybody thats met or knows me an they will tell you,

i have everything i ever wanted, im as happy as can be,

so like i said before run along likkle herbert, hip hop is waiting for ye, go play at lamping wae yer whippets haha

:bye: