As we all know Lowther stopped a few years ago.In 2009 We had Westward but this year we all hoped that Lowther would be back.now that hasnt happened, but the amount of people looking for its return has at least doubled+more.If the Midlands,Welsh ,scone+Glasis can go on why not Lowther(in my eyes,the best show around)

I was told last year that certain things were in place to insure that Lowther will go ahead this year,that hasent happened,so will it happen next year?????clachan

As we all know Lowther stopped a few years ago.In 2009 We had Westward but this year we all hoped that Lowther would be back.now that hasnt happened, but the amount of people looking for its return has at least doubled+more.If the Midlands,Welsh ,scone+Glasis can go on why not Lowther(in my eyes,the best show around)

I was told last year that certain things were in place to insure that Lowther will go ahead this year,that hasent happened,so will it happen next year?????clachan

lurchers & terriers will be on next year at Lowther 6th & 7th August.

Is this a diffinate?What about the Hounds?If this is the case i hope all field sports enthuisiates will attend.I come down From the north and hope that others will be there.Lets get Lowther back on the map as one of(if not the best show)in the country.clachan.

Is this a diffinate?What about the Hounds?If this is the case i hope all field sports enthuisiates will attend.I come down From the north and hope that others will be there.Lets get Lowther back on the map as one of(if not the best show)in the country.clachan.

It is definatly on we are doing the lurchers & terriers there. go on countryman fairs website & that will hopefully give you an idea of what is going on there, any queries ring them up.