Dating/singles section

love the idea, im single, 25 year old male, have 2 lurchers, i am 6ft very fit, am looking for a woman who would be able to sort me dogs out when im not around, not cry when im out lamping all the time, and i like to have sex at least 5 times a day :icon_redface:.

Get a piccie up then :thumbs:

have you seen his name,your not thinkin about it are you :icon_redface::laugh:

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

love the idea, im single, 25 year old male, have 2 lurchers, i am 6ft very fit, am looking for a woman who would be able to sort me dogs out when im not around, not cry when im out lamping all the time, and i like to have sex at least 5 times a day :icon_redface:.

You've got some 'prey drive' eh Hollie.......... :tongue2:

she certainly has, have been hearing she's sharing her 'prey drive' round the site. :icon_eek: steady on holly and have a bit of class.

you could b a lucky boy [my balls your mouth] :icon_redface:

she certainly has, have been hearing she's sharing her 'prey drive' round the site. :icon_eek: steady on holly and have a bit of class.

Fucks sake i hope its not Alphabeticly......... :whistling:

WTF you on about?? prey drive around the site :hmm: All i said was get a pic up, that doesn't mean come round and shag my brains out, jesus christ!! :doh:

ok ill sort one out, i look a little like that guy who is in the transporter films, any good for you like :thumbs::icon_redface:

Your a robot!!!! Ooops sorry my mistake :whistling:

WTF you on about?? prey drive around the site :hmm: All i said was get a pic up, that doesn't mean come round and shag my brains out, jesus christ!! :doh:

calm down holly...nothing to do with me. :tongue2:

calm down holly...nothing to do with me. :tongue2:

Right, lets clear something up, several guys have messaged me on here, i have replied, general conversation, no talk of sex or being dirty in any way, so i have no idea where 'prey drive' has come from, you men are bigger gossips than bloody women lol and maybe 1 or 2 have exaggerated the conversation slightly :tongue2: now, lets get back to all being nice to one another and having fun on this thread :thumbs: