• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

Okay be easy on me Boys.. :kiss:

000f02ZkpfM.jpg

SAW YOU ON THE TELE LAST NIGHT,YOUR ONE OF THE DANCING BOYS OF AFGHANISTAN ARNT YOU :icon_redface:

I presume you like looking at my random photo ?

Why does everyone keep bringing it back up.. :blink:

:toast: 30 pages, Any romances yet people :kiss:

I crashed and burned on the first one.... :tongue2:

Maybe you should try again then ;):tongue2:

:laugh: Who would you reccomend that i hit on?

Awww fir fucks sake mate your f*****g useless.................Hollie would you like to go on a date with John, lets ask our Graham!!!!!

Our Graham..............:laugh: priceless

'Hit on' anyone that takes your fancy :thumbs:

first things first..

who fucks on first dates!!!!!!!!!!!!

spit?

swollow?

blows bubbles?

Are you just listing your qualities here then..... :hmm:

all i will say is my wife is PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFECT ;)

Been married long mate.......take it whilst its there, they all end up the same,fuuuuucking headaches :yes:

Romance on the cards then hollie :whistling::tongue2: Borat your not bad looking but you look to much of a pretty boy to me, i couldn't see you out in the field in the cold and rain and you probably have a better beauty product range than myself :laugh: And before you say it no i am not a macho looking MUNTER either as you seem to like using that word alot and i think that's rude....

Oh dear I've been told off by collie/grey.. :icon_redface: , still it's all okay to call me a Gay boy on here.. :laugh: Thing is, I'm always out in the cold and rain as a Under keeper, with the rain running down the crack of my arse.. :laugh: I start a new job as a forester soon, and I'm heavily involved in running my deerhound/greyhound, rifle shooting, helping my folks training gundogs, etc..

That's my resume.. I only dress up when I go to Italy, as I try to compete with the 100% Italians.. ;)

So any nice females (Munters included)into fieldsports PM.. :D

I haven't called you gay once :tongue2: Maybe put up a pic of yourself while out hunting or whatever, that pic just doesn't do you any justice in the fieldsports world in my opinion, you are attractive but i wouldn't look at you and say potential boyfriend material but that's just me :thumbs:

Romance on the cards then hollie :whistling::tongue2: Borat your not bad looking but you look to much of a pretty boy to me, i couldn't see you out in the field in the cold and rain and you probably have a better beauty product range than myself :laugh: And before you say it no i am not a macho looking MUNTER either as you seem to like using that word alot and i think that's rude....

Oh dear I've been told off by collie/grey.. :icon_redface: , still it's all okay to call me a Gay boy on here.. :laugh: Thing is, I'm always out in the cold and rain as a Under keeper, with the rain running down the crack of my arse.. :laugh: I start a new job as a forester soon, and I'm heavily involved in running my deerhound/greyhound, rifle shooting, helping my folks training gundogs, etc..

That's my resume.. I only dress up when I go to Italy, as I try to compete with the 100% Italians.. ;)

So any nice females (Munters included)into fieldsports PM.. :D

I haven't called you gay once :tongue2: Maybe put up a pic of yourself while out hunting or whatever, that pic just doesn't do you any justice in the fieldsports world in my opinion, you are attractive but i wouldn't look at you and say potential boyfriend material but that's just me :thumbs:

:snack::snack::snack:

Guest my balls your mouth

love the idea, im single, 25 year old male, have 2 lurchers, i am 6ft very fit, am looking for a woman who would be able to sort me dogs out when im not around, not cry when im out lamping all the time, and i like to have sex at least 5 times a day :icon_redface:.

love the idea, im single, 25 year old male, have 2 lurchers, i am 6ft very fit, am looking for a woman who would be able to sort me dogs out when im not around, not cry when im out lamping all the time, and i like to have sex at least 5 times a day :icon_redface:.

Get a piccie up then :thumbs: