Dating/singles section

Someone feeling bitter Borat? i thought we were all adults here, none of the women have thrown insults at you so calm yourself down :tongue2:

No problemo Hollie... Or should I be that womenizer that was labled at moi.. :whistling:

Thats really cut you up hasn't it, take a chill pill, relax a little, you aren't a bad person so don't make yourself look a knob like some 'men' on here do :thumbs:

I'm just yanking the females chains.. :laugh: At least I've now got some online female attention, as I was feeling left out as nobody talks to me.. :(

the world we call facebook

Oh thats a shame Hollie, a few days earlier and i could have poked you... :laugh:

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

Someone feeling bitter Borat? i thought we were all adults here, none of the women have thrown insults at you so calm yourself down :tongue2:

No problemo Hollie... Or should I be that womenizer that was labled at moi.. :whistling:

Thats really cut you up hasn't it, take a chill pill, relax a little, you aren't a bad person so don't make yourself look a knob like some 'men' on here do :thumbs:

I'm just yanking the females chains.. :laugh: At least I've now got some online female attention, as I was feeling left out as nobody talks to me.. :(

Oh thats a shame Hollie, a few days earlier and i could have poked you... :laugh:

You would have to find me on there 1st :tongue2:

I cant, i am no longer on there, they banned me for being a serial flirt :laugh:

But, if you pm me your msn email, i am sure we could have some fun :toast:

Edited by John Keswick

I cant, i am no longer on there, they banned me for being a serial flirt :laugh:

Did you really get banned? god you must be a bad boy, no one gets banned from facebook lol

Some of the mails I've just read make "interesting" reading.. :blink:

huh? what mails?

Did you really get banned? god you must be a bad boy, no one gets banned from facebook lol

Yes, i am a bad, bad, BAD boy!!!

Now, about that email addy :laugh:

huh? what mails?

From married women on Facebook who should know better.. :o I can forward them on if you want a giggle.. :laugh:

Yes, i am a bad, bad, BAD boy!!!

Now, about that email addy :laugh:

Patience good sir, is a virtue :whistling::tongue2:

shit...................i just called you good, you are very clearly bad if you got banned from facebook :gunsmilie:

huh? what mails?

From married women on Facebook who should know better.. :o I can forward them on if you want a giggle.. :laugh:

Married women i know?? :blink: yeah, go on, forward them to me, i'm always up for a giggle :thumbs:

Okay be easy on me Boys.. :kiss:

camper than a row of tents

funny as f**k, nearly fell off sofa when i seen this

What is it with all the boys on here feeling insecure/jealous.. ? :angel:

You must be a right munter too.. :doh: .. :laugh::laugh::laugh: .. :whistling:

Edited by Borat

Romance on the cards then hollie :whistling::tongue2: Borat your not bad looking but you look to much of a pretty boy to me, i couldn't see you out in the field in the cold and rain and you probably have a better beauty product range than myself :laugh: And before you say it no i am not a macho looking MUNTER either as you seem to like using that word alot and i think that's rude....