Dating/singles section

Kay, I've only just noticed that your now single! :laugh:

Be careful now, they will all try and jump on you. Oh well you have to start shaving your legs again!

:D

Oi you my legs are in tip top order thank you :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

Some of you chaps give up to easily :laugh: .. theres someone out there for all of us .. its finding them & hanging on to them thats not easy :laugh:

Ball and chain normally works!

Been there before & its not nice .. jealous blokes are another pain in the arse ..

Maybe you should be fitting the ball and chain to your next encounter? That is of course, if he is any good in the sack :laugh:

I am not controlling.. i seem to attract controlling blokes though .. scary :laugh: .. having to scrub my face of make up before he got in .. not being allowed to have friends etc .. thats an existence not a life .. sex is only a very small part of any relationship .. its a bonus :laugh:

:hmm: methinks you 2 should go on a date!!! could be the start of something :kiss:

Kay is far too old for me, i am just a youngling. I would still give her one though, but then i would have to run :laugh:

Jesus your crude :laugh: the real reason you wouldnt want a date with me is because i would stitch your trouser pockets up & that would drive you mad :laugh: :laugh:

I havent been called that in ages, thanks :laugh:

I suspected you were a sadomasochist :tongue2:

Edited by John Keswick

Some of you chaps give up to easily :laugh: .. theres someone out there for all of us .. its finding them & hanging on to them thats not easy :laugh:

Been there before & its not nice .. jealous blokes are another pain in the arse ..

Maybe you should be fitting the ball and chain to your next encounter? That is of course, if he is any good in the sack :laugh:

I am not controlling.. i seem to attract controlling blokes though .. scary :laugh: .. having to scrub my face of make up before he got in .. not being allowed to have friends etc .. thats an existence not a life .. sex is only a very small part of any relationship .. its a bonus :laugh:

:hmm: methinks you 2 should go on a date!!! could be the start of something :kiss:

Kay is far too old for me, i am just a youngling. I would still give her one though, but then i would have to run :laugh:

you don't look that young mate - how old are you? :hmm:

This thread seems to be taking off ... kay is on the look out for a date and andy and who else? Come on put your names forward...let's get match making. :thumbs:

Too old for you :tongue2:

Too old for you :tongue2:

:icon_eek:

:toast: 30 pages, Any romances yet people :kiss:

I crashed and burned on the first one.... :tongue2:

Maybe you should try again then ;):tongue2:

:laugh: Who would you reccomend that i hit on?

Awww fir fucks sake mate your f*****g useless.................Hollie would you like to go on a date with John, lets ask our Graham!!!!!

Awww fir fucks sake mate your f*****g useless.................Hollie would you like to go on a date with John, lets ask our Graham!!!!!

Our Graham..............:laugh: priceless

'Hit on' anyone that takes your fancy :thumbs:

Hey Hollie :kiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W2z6mF9P80

:laugh:

Hey Hollie :kiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W2z6mF9P80

:laugh:

Barry White :thumbs: excellent choice lol

This thread seems to be taking off ... kay is on the look out for a date and andy and who else? Come on put your names forward...let's get match making. :thumbs:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toast::toast::laugh: