• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

I think hollies got some guts putting her photo up on here,So imma give it a shot ! :angel:

And tis so strange no men appear to have photos!,And hollies put one up so give her a break everyones pretty in there own little way :thumbs:

You look good, great hair.

how many people have met there other half on here or dated some one from this site .:thumbs: ...john

I didn''t meet my mrs online, we met at a funeral :whistling: best place to pick up, they is all upset :laugh: :laugh:

The old shoulder to cry on routine lol

Guest bullterrier

how many people have met there other half on here or dated some one from this site .:thumbs: ...john

I didn''t meet my mrs online, we met at a funeral :whistling: best place to pick up, they is all upset :laugh: :laugh:

shepp she was his carer hes not allowed out on his own

Guest bullterrier

Let's put it this way, THL doesn't need a special singles section - folks get on just fine without it :thumbs:

i wasn't snooping

No she weren't since when do carers do extras for alcohol??? :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

Let's put it this way, THL doesn't need a special singles section - folks get on just fine without it :thumbs:

I agree !!

Half the folks on here are idiots most are nice though :)

Your age showing there love :doh: she meant that people seem to meet up and date of here without a singles section :laugh: But it's ok we don't judge

No she weren't since when do carers do extras for alcohol??? :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

I agree !!

Your age showing there love :doh:

Stop it. :blink::(:feck:

I agree !!

Your age showing there love :doh:

Stop it. :blink::(:feck:

:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :kiss: