half bull crosses

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

non experienced reply and this coming from a kid who run his unfit greyhound with a belly full of grub on a hot day ,messer.

also you can have the best greyhound bitch in the world but crossed with anything other than a greyhound you loose speed. this bitch was shite on the track but had the blood and was a good fox bitch a

bull crosses ant worth a wank the one i had from wales couldant catch a cold

Posted Images

Here is a snap of my first cross, approx 24", 70lb. I am not going to fall into the trap of telling you him working history/record for obvious reasons. This thread is full of bitchiness. All I will say is he suits me. I also owned his sister who has taken all known British Quarry apart from WB, unfortunately she also liked mutton. No doubt there will be some shit coming my way, but who cares.

Water Buffalo???

:icon_eek:

:thumbs: im glad im not the only one who thought that :blink:

Here is a snap of my first cross, approx 24", 70lb. I am not going to fall into the trap of telling you him working history/record for obvious reasons. This thread is full of bitchiness. All I will say is he suits me. I also owned his sister who has taken all known British Quarry apart from WB, unfortunately she also liked mutton. No doubt there will be some shit coming my way, but who cares.

Water Buffalo???

lol i think he meant wild boar :laugh: :laugh:

Water Buffalo???

lol i think he meant wild boar :laugh: :laugh:

:whistling:

Great dogs people, my kind of dogs these. Mine are staying with a couple of good friends while Im abroad, hunting pigs and pumas with curs and a few strong dogs. If only I could take my bully lurchers over! They would be like pigs in shit! Il let ye lads know how I got on, on my return. In the mean time, have a cracking season, work em hard :thumbs: