half bull crosses

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

non experienced reply and this coming from a kid who run his unfit greyhound with a belly full of grub on a hot day ,messer.

also you can have the best greyhound bitch in the world but crossed with anything other than a greyhound you loose speed. this bitch was shite on the track but had the blood and was a good fox bitch a

bull crosses ant worth a wank the one i had from wales couldant catch a cold

Posted Images

Here is a snap of my first cross, approx 24", 70lb. I am not going to fall into the trap of telling you him working history/record for obvious reasons. This thread is full of bitchiness. All I will say is he suits me. I also owned his sister who has taken all known British Quarry apart from WB, unfortunately she also liked mutton. No doubt there will be some shit coming my way, but who cares.

post-43223-008940900 1285168875_thumb.jpg

post-43223-037877700 1285168928_thumb.jpg

some real belters there .. a friend of mine used a good bull before on a greyhound a gd few years back .. he was game proven game and couldnt have proved anymore lost his life doing what he done and tht was to a better dog fair plays but the pups we bred out of this 1/2 x breeding all turned out firey with other dogs and i mean up on the back legs when walking on the lead .. although a few of them were bought up with other dogs they got too much when they was older and started throwin them selves aout a bit .. i owned one from this litter my self but he got a bit to agressive were he wouldnt shut up when he saw another dog and imo u cant have that in a running dog .. although the breeding was brilliant on paper through whaty was used and for real how some of them performed out in field .. it was a downside they took the dog agression side ...

ive been through a lot with bull breed all i can say to people who own or breed them be sensible make sure they are secure and use em properly happy hunting all the best lads

Here is a snap of my first cross, approx 24", 70lb. I am not going to fall into the trap of telling you him working history/record for obvious reasons. This thread is full of bitchiness. All I will say is he suits me. I also owned his sister who has taken all known British Quarry apart from WB, unfortunately she also liked mutton. No doubt there will be some shit coming my way, but who cares.

Water Buffalo???

:icon_eek: