half bull crosses

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

non experienced reply and this coming from a kid who run his unfit greyhound with a belly full of grub on a hot day ,messer.

also you can have the best greyhound bitch in the world but crossed with anything other than a greyhound you loose speed. this bitch was shite on the track but had the blood and was a good fox bitch a

bull crosses ant worth a wank the one i had from wales couldant catch a cold

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

i raced her 3 times mate. thought fuk that and started her in the field where she shocked me and a few mates. she had a heart attack in the summer rip

my mistake, thought that you bred that blue bitch? but best you didnt with her heart condition despite liking a fox

where did i say she had a heart condition? i took her out with the lurchers it was abit warm but not that hot and she straight lined a rabbit. she wasnt fit and i was new to greyhounds i didnt know you should not excersize them untill 12 hours after food. my fault realy she'd still be here if i new then what i new know.

anyway like i said would you not breed from this bitch? as she aint the fastest on the track realy she a failure in the track mans eyes, but in the field she came into her own and became a descent bitch. the bloods there theres a chance in my eyes.

anyone whos got a first gen bullcross actually know the ped of the bull being used? I know pedigree means f**k all and i guess even less so when cross breeding but most like look the type of bulls advertised on free ads not genorations of game breeding.

Some fine looking dogs been posted though

matey you say the ped means f**k all. your so very wrong, the ped and breeding of both the bull, aswell as the original greyhound used was the best of the best- in the breeding of the best bull lurchers. ;) then you forget about crossing bull with grey, as you can breed best to best bull crosses, test em hard and cull the shite. this is how we made lines of game lurchers that make light work out of heavy jobs.

that is the problem, people breed off bulls that have not been thoroughly tested and bred off tested lines, same as using retired track greyhounds given away for nowt as brood bitches :thumbdown: d-n-n fine dog matey :thumbs:

Spot on :thumbs:

what was the greyhound yoused to breed pie and was it taken out and tested??

the greyhound used to breed PYE was a 26in black bitch called MAGGIE.. EX TRACK.. one ov the best greyhounds iv seen out hunting' this bitch would work the lamp as good as a lot ov lurchers iv seen' many times iv seen this bitch take' rabbits n hares on the lamp' she had an instant hatred for charlies' n would split a hedge to get at one' witch i like to see in a dog' but iv also seen this bitch' pick parrtrige off the floor n put it in her owners hand alive'' ask any one who new K.R maggie' she was deffo the best working pure greyhound iv ever seen... the sire to PYE..was my outher mates dog MAX.. A.P.B.T i dont need to say any thing about this dog' its all been seid befour' thay dont come much better... i might try to put some pics up'' ov maggie n max if i can get them' for u lads with the pye line stuff still going' all the best with them'' cause thay was created off one ov the gamest genuine'' first cross pit x greyhound u will find.. PYE.. :yes: A.T.B..B

Guest fence_hopper

i raced her 3 times mate. thought fuk that and started her in the field where she shocked me and a few mates. she had a heart attack in the summer rip

sad news,they nearly give their owners a heart attack watching them run in the field everythings flat out lol.

obviously a non experienced reply. this bitch had a brain just as clever as a lurcher, coz i treated her like one. like i say if there in the right hands. if i had the choice between her or a lurcher. i take her back without a thought.

012.jpg

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper

anyone whos got a first gen bullcross actually know the ped of the bull being used? I know pedigree means f**k all and i guess even less so when cross breeding but most like look the type of bulls advertised on free ads not genorations of game breeding.

matey you say the ped means f**k all. your so very wrong, the ped and breeding of both the bull, aswell as the original greyhound used was the best of the best- in the breeding of the best bull lurchers. ;) then you forget about crossing bull with grey, as you can breed best to best bull crosses, test em hard and cull the shite. this is how we made lines of game lurchers that make light work out of heavy jobs.

that is the problem, people breed off bulls that have not been thoroughly tested and bred off tested lines, same as using retired track greyhounds given away for nowt as brood bitches :thumbdown: d-n-n fine dog matey :thumbs:

the greyhound used to breed PYE was a 26in black bitch called MAGGIE.. EX TRACK.. one ov the best greyhounds iv seen out hunting' this bitch would work the lamp as good as a lot ov lurchers iv seen' many times iv seen this bitch take' rabbits n hares on the lamp' she had an instant hatred for charlies' n would split a hedge to get at one' witch i like to see in a dog' but iv also seen this bitch' pick parrtrige off the floor n put it in her owners hand alive'' ask any one who new K.R maggie' she was deffo the best working pure greyhound iv ever seen... the sire to PYE..was my outher mates dog MAX.. A.P.B.T i dont need to say any thing about this dog' its all been seid befour' thay dont come much better... i might try to put some pics up'' ov maggie n max if i can get them' for u lads with the pye line stuff still going' all the best with them'' cause thay was created off one ov the gamest genuine'' first cross pit x greyhound u will find.. PYE.. :yes: A.T.B..B

isnt it funny how people underestamate pure greys mate :D . most probably half of them aint got the brain to turn one into a worker :yes:

Edited by fence_hopper

isnt it funny how people underestamate pure greys mate :D . most properly half of them aint got the brain to turn one into a worker :yes:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

my mistake, thought that you bred that blue bitch? but best you didnt with her heart condition despite liking a fox

where did i say she had a heart condition? i took her out with the lurchers it was abit warm but not that hot and she straight lined a rabbit. she wasnt fit and i was new to greyhounds i didnt know you should not excersize them untill 12 hours after food. my fault realy she'd still be here if i new then what i new know.

anyway like i said would you not breed from this bitch? as she aint the fastest on the track realy she a failure in the track mans eyes, but in the field she came into her own and became a descent bitch. the bloods there theres a chance in my eyes.

which bitch did you breed from then? thought it was the blue bitch pictured above?

Guest fence_hopper

why thats non of anyone's buisness but my own. i used a mates bitch i'll leave it there. and is she tested you'll ask well i wouldnt use shite and keep two pups back. no good to me if there bred from shite.

halty you wont ask me questions but expect me to answare yours :blink: .

Edited by fence_hopper

why thats non of anyone's buisness but my own. i used a mates bitch i'll leave it there. and is she tested you'll ask well i wouldnt use shite and keep two pups back. no good to me if there bred from shite.

halty you ask me questions but expect me to answare yours :blink: .

non of anyones business, ffs pissing my self with that one fella, if its no-ones business why have you pasted pictures and info all over the internet for everyone to see?

anyway, good luck with the pups fh, hey if you want to ask me anything feel free :thumbs:

isnt it funny how people underestamate pure greys mate :D . most properly half of them aint got the brain to turn one into a worker :yes:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

yes mate'' maggie was a good for a pure breed greyhound' theres no dout... ATB..B

Guest fence_hopper

halty you ask me questions but expect me to answare yours :blink: .

non of anyones business, ffs pissing my self with that one fella, if its no-ones business why have you pasted pictures and info all over the internet for everyone to see?

anyway, good luck with the pups fh, hey if you want to ask me anything feel free :thumbs:

forget it you seem to know everything there is to0 know about tested dogs pmsl. plastered info all over the net lol the bitch is dead i only got a whippet :laugh: so the anti's can do there worst.

sad news,they nearly give their owners a heart attack watching them run in the field everythings flat out lol.

obviously a non experienced reply. this bitch had a brain just as clever as a lurcher, coz i treated her like one. like i say if there in the right hands. if i had the choice between her or a lurcher. i take her back without a thought.

012.jpg

non experienced reply and this coming from a kid who run his unfit greyhound with a belly full of grub on a hot day ,messer. :feck:

• Like 2

:thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper

more like a little walk with the dogs rather than leave them penned up all summer and she'd been fed around 5 6 hours before. last reply from me before the rest know it all wolves come out to play.

Edited by fence_hopper